Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Hugo was a great character too! The part where he was introduced and his name in big yellow letters on the screen was great!!! :rock :lol

That was one of the funniest parts of the movie... also he had some brutal killing scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol yeah, he was bad ass.

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis, I think you show great talent"

That was one of the funniest parts of the movie... also he had some brutal killing scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol yeah, he was bad ass.

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis, I think you show great talent"

Fantastic scene.

:lecture Agreed with all! :lol

Also his face during the card game in the tavern. The building anger, the annoyance :lol :lol

Just awesome!!! :rock

What about a Tarantino figure? Would anyone get one of those?

As much as I enjoy his films, I can't stand him or his "acting", so no. But I would definitely buy figures from Inglourious Basterds and Kill Bill, probably not his other flicks.

Really looking forward to Aldo. Hope they give him a smirking/gurning expression and not a usual HT pensive one. :/

Really looking forward to Aldo. Hope they give him a smirking/gurning expression and not a usual HT pensive one. :/

Yes, Aldo definitely needs that sort of expression.

Anybody know how long it usually takes for them to announce a license and to finally show a figure? A month or so?

Seems it was a pretty long wait in between the announcement of the Origins Wolverine figure, images and full specs.

Yeah, i'm starting to remember... :(

Even such a long wait for Silk Spectre and the original Watchmen license announcement on Hot Toys Facebook. And we always get some sort of bootleg image before HT official ones :lol

True, right now we are getting teaser images of the V2 Connor... even though the first leaked image was months ago. I have a feeling it will be a bit of a wait before we see this figure.

But, fingers crossed that it will be worth it :rock

Thanks Chaserfan :rock

Haha, you're very welcome!

True, right now we are getting teaser images of the V2 Connor... even though the first leaked image was months ago. I have a feeling it will be a bit of a wait before we see this figure.

But, fingers crossed that it will be worth it :rock

That new 'teaser image' of the V2 Connor is just one of the pics I posted back in May, just with "Prototype Pending Approval" on it.......those lousy cheapskates!
:lol

But back to IB; Col. Hans Landa, Aldo (obviously), & I really want a Shoshanna!

new siggy is getting me psyched :) (thanks bamboota)

i'll def try to make a custom if hot toys doesn't make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back