1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that must be annoying for you! Guess you’ll just need to ship it back to them at their cost.

I just got that particular piece in on Monday from my local retailer. It’s my stop gap until I get the Hot Toys, who is himself a stop gap until the 1/4 Iron Studios statue. Actually prior to getting that original piece I got the Hot Toys Cosbaby version as well.

You might’ve guessed that my philosophy is that you can never have too many Thanos’!!

Yeah, that was pretty weird. This is the first time something like this has happened to me when ordering from Sideshow. I'll ship it back, but I'm still waiting to hear what sideshow has to say for it.

What chance they sell Thanos Endgame accessories to fit IW figure?

He did just unhinge the armour didn’t he?

tumblr_ntf28zGG1E1sotn6wo4_r1_500.gif

He did just unhinge the armour didn’t he?

HT loves to double dip too much for that. The recent Deluxe RotJ Luke Skywalker could have easily been an accessory pack to the existing Luke figure. Iron Man only got an accessory set because he was already $500 without those accessories. Hulkbuster as well. HT will just do a third Thanos after the second is sold out.

Back