1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except they wouldn't be able to anticipate that being in the first batch would get them a figure with a peeling arm? It's a legitimate complaint, unlike those people who complain about Hot Toys delaying or taking a long time to release a figure, and then those same people complaining when Hot Toys rushes figures out and the end product is of lesser quality. :panic:

The point is people will complain no matter what. The specifics don't really matter. People will always find something to complain about.

I guess but the thing is ironically enough, those who want faster production complain about the end result and then blame it on rushed production. Like, why complain?

You're right though, peeps gonna complain! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Not possible in just a month. Since this is a production line, making changes so late in the game is just not feasible. Changing paint compound or making changes to the molds is a huge operation from qa standpoint. If it was a 3-4 month delay and more, maybe. But in a month, not really.

Didn't say anything about changes. My suggestion was simply another batch of arms (probably with a new lot of silicon or whatever they use) to fix the potential peel issue, using the same mould.

Do you really think they would get a batch of 500 arms, say with 4 fingers and say, oh well have to use these now.

I don't think so. If there is a quality problem they will re-order the part to fix it if there is relatively easy fix.

Coming from gmoney himself [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Although to be fair I never complain about delays or why I haven't received my figure yet. I take that for what it is. I'll get it when I get it.

I will however, as you all know, complain about QC issues and bait and switch from proto to final product...cause that, in my humble opinion, is totally warranted!

What the heck? my Thanos order got shipped. It would seem that sideshow still has some in stock. I also got the message last week saying that it will be shipped in April.

Lol don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled but I just didn't expect it to come this soon, seeing how it was pushed back.

I’m very happy for you. I PO’d this guy back in April of last year and can’t freaking wait. I’m super jealous.

Enjoy the surprise early shipment!

Oh, you've got to be kidding me! THEY SENT THE WRONG ITEM! Here I thought it was coming early.
Thanos.jpg

Endgame Thanos possibly revealed by Marvel Legends?
Spoiler Spoiler:

No way they don't do the armored one. I'll wait and decide. I don't think this is a moment where either product will step on either's toes simply because they are different enough.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me! THEY SENT THE WRONG ITEM! Here I thought it was coming early.
View attachment 447540

Damn that must be annoying for you! Guess you’ll just need to ship it back to them at their cost.

I just got that particular piece in on Monday from my local retailer. It’s my stop gap until I get the Hot Toys, who is himself a stop gap until the 1/4 Iron Studios statue. Actually prior to getting that original piece I got the Hot Toys Cosbaby version as well.

You might’ve guessed that my philosophy is that you can never have too many Thanos’!!

Back