1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But will Avengers 4 have a fully suited Thanos for Hot Toys if this version doesn’t have the full battle suit?

This guy is going to look so epic with Infinity Gauntlet on display next to the Avengers !!

View attachment 396888

This armor looks better than the current bald guy without armor look. Too bad Hot Toys decided to add a throne forcing them to use arms with visible joints so he could sit with his arms bent.

Yep, with a huge floating throne set.

Yeah, you're right he did have the light up throne. So without that, in theory, this Thanos should be cheaper. However I'm still expecting it to be absurdly expensive.

On a side note, if the 1:1 scale gauntlet is 26.7 inches long, how big does that make Thanos? I'm trying to figure out if the first one we got was properly scaled with the other figures.

Newman!!! :rotfl I love this!

Thanos, not so much. I love the armored one in the chair, but mobster's day at the beach (I think someone called him) not so much. I do get the reasoning though - he's got the infinity gauntlet, he doesn't need his armor any more. Makes sense, just don't like his design without the armor. Easy pass for me, I already have a 1/6 scale infinity gauntlet on order for the armored Thanos anyway, and I'll make my own Infinity War with the figures I actually like!

This might sound strange, but I am honestly relieved I don't dig the designs, I truly am not tempted to order any of these figures, and my wallet is sighing in relief. I'm glad for Hot Toys that others do like the figures, they have to make a living after all (but Iron Wasp Man IS over-priced... I don't buy it when a few say HT isn't making much, somebody is.... maybe Disney licensing, but someone is cleaning up on this.)

Yeah gotta love Seinfeld. Kramer is my favourite.

Does anyone know at all if Thanos will wear his armour and gauntlet ? As far as I heard this film is his first appearance and main movie, but Avengers 4 will be the final showdown as I understand it. Maybe with armour then ??

Some toys are saying yes

display-3.jpegGIkzwKQW8xPVnQHENIlpM3lIG5HN2WFZrQfu1bLk1aY.jpg

I’m guessing $495. GotG armor > No armor > new armor. But maybe T’s new look will grow on me like Black Panther’s new costume.

Unless the movie strongly convinces me otherwise, I'll be waiting on an armored look. He just doesn't look nearly as intimidating without it. Looks like he just climbed out of bed and put on the gauntlet. The Russo brothers can excuse it all they want but it's not a great look, regardless of how powerful Thanos has become.

No sleeves and no hat and now you’re a common lazy thug :lol Poor Thanos, no respect.
Also, what was I thinking, HT won’t stop at 495, it will be something like 509.

Yeah gotta love Seinfeld. Kramer is my favourite.

Does anyone know at all if Thanos will wear his armour and gauntlet ? As far as I heard this film is his first appearance and main movie, but Avengers 4 will be the final showdown as I understand it. Maybe with armour then ??

I have heard that at some point he does wear armor. Maybe with whatever is happening in Avengers 4. Cap is wearing his old suit so Thanos would be wearing his armor at that time. Just guessing

Unless the movie strongly convinces me otherwise, I'll be waiting on an armored look. He just doesn't look nearly as intimidating without it. Looks like he just climbed out of bed and put on the gauntlet. The Russo brothers can excuse it all they want but it's not a great look, regardless of how powerful Thanos has become.

Yep I'm in the exact same boat. That makes 3 of us.

Guess they had to come up with something for this movie for the real deal to come in the final Avengers 4.

Back