1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the armor! Avengers 4 SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The solution is simple, it's what I suggested way back when before the first HT Hulk figure, multiple arms, one set seamless, one set jointed. Sideshow did exactly that and it was a win for both groups:
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-13.jpg

Would love to see HT do this. Best of both worlds!

it doesn't make sense because they are seriously throwing in all the stones. All of a sudden the soul gem pops up out of nowhere. Seriously something's up in this movie.

Well, who's to say that Thanos doesn't get all the gems in this movie. They did leave out CG Spider-Man out of some of the Civil War spots. The initial Infinity War trailer only showed Thanos with 3 of the gems so who's to say that they all don't pop up in this film. Another thing is the thing with promotional art. There's a lot of things that make it there that aren't finalized in the film. I don't think we'll know until we finally see the movie on screen. I think this movie is just so big that they kinda just have to show Thanos with a fully equipped Infinity Gauntlet for marketing purposes. Why sell an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet prop during the biggest hyped movie in MCU history. But that's all assuming he doesn't get all the gems in the movie. W'll just have to wait and see. :)

Do you guys think Thanos might have inter-changable arms like what IW Thor has?

Well then what about the seamless arms? How would articulation work?

It’s hard to know for sure without a closer look..but most likely it will be similar to how hulk is done. He has seamless arms as well.

Despite telling myself I don't need this, it will be hard to pass this up if it is the only version with a gauntlet. Hopefully there is a full armor version with gauntlet that gets announced and released.

What I'm struggling with is if they only do this figure for the IW movie will he be the only version with the Gauntlet ?
Will he even be in full armour in Avengers 4 ?
Will HT do him in armour again ?
I'm guessing yes for the last 2 questions.

But I'll just need to wait on the film and see what happens.

Worst case if it's unclear order this version and swap to armour version if that comes later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Patience would be the way to go. Judging by the IW Iron Man's release date of next year.. there should be plentiful time to see if Thanos will get the armor or not in IW.

Afterall, the movie IS coming next month.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So i guess everyone wants something like this

I'm not digging that design at all:(

If you guys want an awesome old school statue of him, check out the Kotobukiya fine art statue. It's well worth the price!

Back