1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man o man! The hype is palpable! I am already trying to figure out how in the hell I'm gonna be able to fund all of these. Especially Thanos and Iron Man...

I prefer the 1st GOTG look in armor over this armorless version. Although there are pictures of toys from IW with Thanos in full armor with the gauntlet from this movie. Wonder if HT will do both versions...

Hate the rubber arms... I need to see the full figure to make up my mind.

Although I'm not a fan of "day at the beach" Thanos, I'm gonna' have to get that gauntlet and somehow retrofit it for the GotG Thanos. It just has to happen.

Are there? I've only seen the tank top look.

I posted this in the IW reckoning thread:
HSE0559lg.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna have to wait and see if they do this version. I prefer Thanos to be decked out in armor with the Gauntlet then in just a tank top.

No doubt they'll do both and I won't be able to decide which one to get !!

Will definitely be getting one Thanos though. Hope we get the full reveal tomorrow !!!

I'm honestly predicting this to be closer to $600. Depending on how the movie goes I think this will be my only purchase. Unless Thanos has a more bad ass appearance in the last Avengers.

Hulk was like 350 right? I think even the last thanos was pretty close to that price. I’d say 420ish for this one depending on accessories and what not.

Back