1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos !!!! :lol

giphy.gif

Easily $500+. depend on the light up feature...might be even more. Damn...don't want to think about that. Lol

Easily $500+. depend on the light up feature...might be even more. Damn...don't want to think about that. Lol

Don't give them any ideas. They come here to find out what pricing fans are guessing they will pay.

Personally I think the expected volume on Thanos should be pretty high, given he is the main character and most will be keen to get him. Sure they can take the high road and fleece everyone, but higher volume at a slightly lower price point will gain them more profits, and not so many angry customers littering their FB page with abuse.

The original Avengers Hulk cost $300, and the AoU was $275. Thanos $415 with huge throne. So don't get too carried away guessing $500+.

I hope they have a couple of versions so we at least get the choice of a high and low cost version.

But that's just my 5 cents.

Edit : I just read the Iron Man thread. Looks like any logic on previous figures just went out the window !

I think $325 - 350 is likely. I dont think it should be over $400, if that is the case i would pass for the next version.

I think $325 - 350 is likely. I dont think it should be over $400, if that is the case i would pass for the next version.

I really hope around $350 is in line with their release price. I only really want Thanos from this film. However I think I'll wait and see the movie to see if he wears armour and what (if any) next version there could be. Will probably be even more expensive 1 year on anyway.

Well i must apologize, i said $350 before i saw the prices for thor and iron man, which are off the charts crazy. I think thanos will easily be over $400.

If Thanos is lower than Iron Man. I'll pay whatever NRD or whatever. I'm in.

Pops

f71873a4bcd94b9fb13944b07cf8aba5_Original.jpg

I dunno. I'm almost liking with armour better. Will need to see what happens in the movie, and if HT will do an armoured version or if it is only worn in Avengers 4.

This is really in the movie or it's just toy design to add to movie in the scene in the trailer he is without armor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unknown at this point in time. It looks like a legitimate MCU design so I think it's in the movie.

Back