Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I won't order this if they mass produce it. I'd rather have this version over the original. I only spent about $550 on the original with RP's so I'm sure I could get at least that if I choose to sell it off.

Last edited:
Including it wouldn’t have accomplished much on the first figure. As you can’t just swap the arms out.

Yeah, everything below the shoulder looks new. It likely would require some rather elaborate dis-assembly/reassembly to swap out the arms.

HBuster_JH.jpg

Might be a different kind of figure than the original...like maybe they won't try to fit a whole nother IM figure in it this time.

1.0 retailed for $825

Damn, what a slap in the face of the people that got the first one. I don't even own the 1.0 and am bitter about it.

Damn, what a slap in the face of the people that got the first one. I don't even own the 1.0 and am bitter about it.

Why is it a slap in the face? did the V1's come with a promissory note not to ever make it again?

Last edited:
I remember the jack hammer being a separate accessory a couple of SDCC ago. Anyways, just like the Delorean 2.0, this might be another vaporware. Also I'll be bothered not able to display the piece without the jack hammer arm. A piece this big being asymmetrical is not my cup of tea.

what gives me alot of hope that this gets released is they essentially have it made and not much r&d has to go into it other than the hand. easy money for them and great opportunity for those that missed out

Don't have room for 2 HB but it makes me unhappy that we didn't get the jackhammer with the original release.

A re-release a year after the first one shipped is really a bit smarmy on HT's part. No doubt they did the R&D to add the jackhammer arm before the first one shipped. But instead of adding it as a bonus for the long wait, they hold it back knowing the second release was imminent. Provided there would be a relatively simple way to swap out the arm without damaging the figure, HT should at least offer it separately as an accessory. How hard would it be to increase the run. I'm sure this will be at least $100 more, if not $150. However they might just do a bust instead of a full second figure this time and keep the price the same. I don't mind a re-release for those who missed out on the first time (I almost did), but there should have been at least another year in between, and it really should not be a better package for the same price.

Well, it could be two years before it comes out. May not include the bust or normal arm. And you can’t just swap the arm on the first one so the engineering wasn’t really done.

So it may not be a better release, may fall in that window you said it should, and you can’t just swap the arm out.

Love the entitlement of "should have given us that arm because we had to wait"... First they required a small deposit, then when they announced the delay they offered refunds and held the price, which if you know anything about money/production would have hit them pretty hard, then they add in the feature of placing a figure in the thing (useless and hampers articulation, a now chief complaint by everyone). Then its released and really good, the price almost instantly doubles and you bitches whine that theyre running the production again to make some money on their invesent... :lol

Back