Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they’ll offer the arm seperately or together with the whole figure. Either way ebay prices will plummet like a hot rock in shallow water.

People have been paying up to $2k for this on eBay. If I were them I would be pissed. And for those of us who got this originally, we should be pissed as well considering they are now going to sell it with this extra add on. It better be like $1200 or something . . .

It does say they figure with the nano tech kit will be put up for preorder soon so it does seem like an entirely different figure/set. If this proves true I’ll be pissed

would be cool to have a PP hulkbuster(mark 44), so it can have a wider stance posed with hulk. i’ll take that over the “straight leg” articulation, if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow can get the hulk buster at original price, maybe cheaper if they don’t include mark 43 bust! Thanks hot toys!! Let’s face it the 2.0 look like poop.

I'm in if it's a full figure.
Forgot to preorder and was caught off guard when the original sold out.

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer)

There is no guarantee that this will get put up for pre order.

Given that it just looks like the original figure with a new arm, it probably will. If it takes as long to come out as the first I could budget in the FP payments. :lol

giphy.gif

Can understand why they would re-release this, but I would be pissed if they didn't offer this as an add-on as well. This is how I would have wanted my Hulkbuster displayed.

Haha ohhh this is great! Now I can get the HB without having to pay scalper prices! Praise be to HT for their extreme milking and dicking over of customers! :lol

Can understand why they would re-release this, but I would be pissed if they didn't offer this as an add-on as well. This is how I would have wanted my Hulkbuster displayed.

Not sure how an add on pack would work with hulkbuster. I do not think the arm just pops out. Could be wrong.

Haha ohhh this is great! Now I can get the HB without having to pay scalper prices! Praise be to HT for their extreme milking and dicking over of customers! :lol

Yeah, I usually have no problem with re-releases. I don't care about resale value. But a re-release with a new part that probably should have been with the original - that is a **** move IMO. I would have loved to have displayed my Hulkbuster with that arm.

Not sure how an add on pack would work with hulkbuster. I do not think the arm just pops out. Could be wrong.

Yeah, I think you're right. Which really sucks - I love the look of the jackhammer arm. Stuff like this is starting to temper my excitement a bit for collecting some of these pieces.

Yeah, I usually have no problem with re-releases. I don't care about resale value. But a re-release with a new part that probably should have been with the original - that is a **** move IMO. I would have loved to have displayed my Hulkbuster with that arm.

Including it wouldn’t have accomplished much on the first figure. As you can’t just swap the arms out.

Back