1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many awesome pics!!! The groups look great - Awesome shots fellow freaks!

I'm a little late but finally got these two in. Still gotta figure out how to display them, but this is how they are now.
I'd like to action pose them, but Gamora and Star Lord seem a little difficult. Oh and I gotta fix Gamora's hair (holy crap a 44 yo fixing dollies hair...:slap)

Hot_Toys_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

I'm thinking about commissioning someone to make a 1/6 scale Rocket prison uniform for me. The quote was more than the cost of the actual figure.

Do you guys think there is ANY chance that HT would produce the prison version we saw a while back?

I really don't see them doing that figure. I could be wrong, but I think the next figure of Rocket will be from GOTG 2.

So many awesome pics!!! The groups look great - Awesome shots fellow freaks!

I'm a little late but finally got these two in. Still gotta figure out how to display them, but this is how they are now.
I'd like to action pose them, but Gamora and Star Lord seem a little difficult. Oh and I gotta fix Gamora's hair (holy crap a 44 yo fixing dollies hair...:slap)
View attachment 196071
Amazing photo of Groot, shows of the details really well

Love my set but also ran into the issue with my Rocket headsculpt missing a whisker , anyone contacted Sideshow about this yet?

Fantastic pics, folks! This set is really cool....finally pulled Rocket out of the box...a lot better than I expected....but Groot is still the stunner here....amazing how sturdy and posable he is...

Took a shot of my Rocket . An awesome set trying to find backgrounds suitable for Groot ! I think Groot is the figure of the year so far ! Amazing body sculpting !

Back