1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had her on order but canceled!

Same :( I've been meaning to reorder for weeks now :lol

latest

Great group shots!! :rock

thx!! :hi5:

I really need to order these 2 soon. I have a fairly large Guardians collection of stuff and these need to be added.

I have almost bought her like 6 times :lol

me too, I just can't pull the trigger knowing that even with Gamora my set would still be "possibly" incomplete :( . I guess the only way Ill get her is if she had a very good discount OR a Drax announcement.

Groot has arrived up north.....and WHAM! THIS FIGURE IS INSANE!!!

...I mean that in the best way, of course..... :)

Not only does it do the character proud, it is an awesome 1:6 scale figure...period. Once in a while a figure hits where the effort to produce in is all there...it's a character that may provide some interesting engineering challenges for the sculptors and artists...while something might look effortless on the screen and CGI can do some "cheating" here and there, the figure can't do that...it's got to fill in the blanks so to speak and be "functional". This figure is a complete success in that regard.

The last time I got this kind of a jolt from a figure was when Sideshow's Grievous came out....another character that like Groot here, is a total CGI creation on the screen and like the HT team has done here, the Sideshow crew engineered a figure that is a great work of art....

Well done, HT...really cool figure!

Okay...I'll stop gushing and come back later with some more pics.....

Groot has arrived up north.....and WHAM! THIS FIGURE IS INSANE!!!

...I mean that in the best way, of course..... :)

Not only does it do the character proud, it is an awesome 1:6 scale figure...period. Once in a while a figure hits where the effort to produce in is all there...it's a character that may provide some interesting engineering challenges for the sculptors and artists...while something might look effortless on the screen and CGI can do some "cheating" here and there, the figure can't do that...it's got to fill in the blanks so to speak and be "functional". This figure is a complete success in that regard.

The last time I got this kind of a jolt from a figure was when Sideshow's Grievous came out....another character that like Groot here, is a total CGI creation on the screen and like the HT team has done here, the Sideshow crew engineered a figure that is a great work of art....

Well done, HT...really cool figure!

Okay...I'll stop gushing and come back later with some more pics.....

:goodpost::exactly: I agree 100%

Just opened my 2 pack and toys set is all kinds of cool. I love Groots changing hand. The one where it looks like it's about glow. Very nice touch. Rocket is tiny but very nice looking figure.

I'm thinking about commissioning someone to make a 1/6 scale Rocket prison uniform for me. The quote was more than the cost of the actual figure.

Do you guys think there is ANY chance that HT would produce the prison version we saw a while back?

Last edited:
Back