1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is the first time this has happened to me with a Hot Toys product, but the peg for the gun holding hand on Rocket broke. Am I able to get a replacement? To I contact Hot Toys or my vendor (in this case, BBTS)? That little hand is like the most important one... :)
I hear mixed things about contacting Hot Toys directly. Start with BBTS asap and see what they tell you.

These are easily the best figures I've ever owned! Finally got them today!
1e68f889122862955efeca91253c2073.jpg

Anyone have any ideas on what I could use to add a whisker to the missing side? I got no luck when contacting Sideshow about it, they said becouse they are handmade that they all can't be perfect and this is one of the variations according to hot toys. I'm very upset about it , the reason I paid more and got this from sideshow in the first place was so I would be covered if something like this happend . I really don't understand how the missing whisker doesn't warrant a replacement headsculpt

Anyone have any ideas on what I could use to add a whisker to the missing side? I got no luck when contacting Sideshow about it, they said becouse they are handmade that they all can't be perfect and this is one of the variations according to hot toys. I'm very upset about it , the reason I paid more and got this from sideshow in the first place was so I would be covered if something like this happend . I really don't understand how the missing whisker doesn't warrant a replacement headsculpt
Thats BS. Don't accept it demand a refund.

Anthonyzero, where are you located? Send me a private pm, I think I can help you out.

My cat has shed a few whiskers of late, and for whatever reason, I tend to keep them! Kind of like a child's first tooth out. I have Rocket, and I know that the tip of a cat's whisker is to scale. I could post you one. :)

I wonder if this set will ever get discounted or if there's a better chance of it selling out first. I didn't expect Star-Lord to sell out but he did so I sort of want to jump on these two yet I don't want to pay full price.

Thinking of placing an order with rewards for them. $267 shipped

I would say do it. Groot is an unbelievable figure, Rocket is much better in person than pictures and imo you can't have Groot without him. It's a great set, with extra hands and Groot face. Even better if you get the EX version.

Back