1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you guys get these clear tube holders for the stands?....see these everywhere

Thanks for sharing the pics! That angry Groot pose looks fantastic. :clap Just out of curiosity, is it possible to pose Rocket so that he's holding the gun and looking through the scope?

Thanks.
I just tried to do that pose for you, but sadly I wans't able to achieve it, cause of the gun being to big and his arms to small to get a normal looking pose out of it. His arm pops off if I force it too much.

Will groot stand ok without his stand? his feet look big enough to hold him well enough. Want to keep that extra 1/4" or so for the height with him in the detolf.

I haven't tried it for a long period of time without a stand, but the moments he was off it, he stands pretty solid in a non dynamic pose.

DSC_0359_zpslhrwgbhr.jpg

This photo is phenomenal. Thank you for sharing the details and amazing pictures. Cannot wait for these two to arrive!

Rambler, Groot will stand just fine without a stand but I'm not sure you'll be able to have him stand completely upright without adjusting your Detolf shelf. He definitely has some weight to him and Hot Toys gave him really nice articulation in his feet. He's like the Hulk but skinny and looks like a tree. :)

I'm on my way to get some ubolts right now to do just that. I have Groot in kind of Hunched stance which works fine, but I want him to be able to stand straight while on his stand.

Back