1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can't seem to find any in European online stores for a reasonable price. I'm not paying 280 EUR for Gamora. It's my least favourite Guardian of the bunch. I prefer to buy an Ant-man for far less then...

So happy these guys turned out great.

I will still pick up Gamora at some stage, I'll just make sure I'm careful with her arms.

Hopefully when they make a GotG2 figure of her, she is wearing a full sleeve jacket like she did later in the first film, that way there'll be no issue with exposed joints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Groot fits but with more of a hunched posture. I'd like for him to be able to stand completely upright but that would require modding the shelf with u-bolts.

I look at all of those things you listed and in truth, don't see them being all that big of a deal.

Drax will be released, Gamora is not that bad, especially if you can manage not giving her an overly exaggerated pose, we already heard Groot looks incredible and that Rocket is not quite as bad as some feared (not me, I never worry). Best thing to do is think of it this way...Do you love the movie and the characters so much that it would make you happy to see the set in your home? If so, then I say just go for it now while the prices are manageable. If you're honestly debating, then probably not worth it to spend the money.

I did everything I could to ensure I got these ordered, including selling other things. Small issues or not, I had to have 'em. :D

I was going to wait for starlord in june so has my points become active, has soon as I saw he was on the waitlist I had to get on the waitlist for starlord before I was screwed, now starlord is in my collection, my only hottoy at the minute LOL. I do hope they reveal drax and ronan within this year, seems strange why they have taken so long with either

I really like the set...

de5image.jpg

Looks like I'm stuck with these guys due to Memorial day. I only got a shipping notification for Groot. Went to cancel it today after being on the fence, only to see that BOTH were in Item Shipping Soon status. Of course, I cant call sideshow because today is a Holiday and processing starts tomorrow. :gah: These guys are going straight to the for sale section if I can't get sideshow to cancel tomorrow morning.

Just checked my account and Groot is marked as shipping soon. I'm getting charged tomorrow so probably he'll ship the same day and should receive him either on Saturday or Monday for next week. I can't wait! :rock

Looks like I'm stuck with these guys due to Memorial day. I only got a shipping notification for Groot. Went to cancel it today after being on the fence, only to see that BOTH were in Item Shipping Soon status. Of course, I cant call sideshow because today is a Holiday and processing starts tomorrow. :gah: These guys are going straight to the for sale section if I can't get sideshow to cancel tomorrow morning.

0GtYRa.gif

Gahhh I wish I could pre order this from SSC but I gotta wait to pay off AOU Cap first. And I have no idea when the Mark III will be coming out. Plus, buying comics are a ***** for the next two-three months due to Secret Wars.

I just PO these guys.

I like rocket, but I prefer this look:
77e5498fb8f16c05b696c23be872bb96.jpg

Gonna wait till he arrives and use it as a template to sculpt a new head with a better expression.

Back