Hot Toys Gort Predator: Officially Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we don have to worries much,that 500 limit are for japan themself only not maximum...at least not the international i assume

I think we don have to worries much,that 500 limit are for japan themself only not maximum...at least not the international i assume

Yeah the ancient pred was limited to 100 in the us, and like 150 in asia. I dont think it will be too hard to get these, but i might be wrong.

Yeah the ancient pred was limited to 100 in the us, and like 150 in asia. I dont think it will be too hard to get these, but i might be wrong.

I hear so,but are those ancient pred actual really producted that less??the damaged predalien DVD limited japan version amount also run to 3000++...so how could be the predators just product hundreds??maybe a thousand or more probably i guess.

I hear so,but are those ancient pred actual really producted that less??the damaged predalien DVD limited japan version amount also run to 3000++...so how could be the predators just product hundreds??maybe a thousand or more probably i guess.

I read an article a week ago, and it said that they only released 100 of them for the us, and a bit more for asia.

I read an article a week ago, and it said that they only released 100 of them for the us, and a bit more for asia.

Really??by Hottoys word??would you mind to show the link??
If that the case and we guess are wrong,then better be prepare another 'legend of predator figure' will be there :monkey3

I doubt seriously if you have one coming anytime soon.

Hot Toys hasn't even officially announced it yet.

I know Q personally, and I also know he has direct connections to Hot Toys. He may vey well have one of these coming. He's pretty well hooked up with them. He's probably the only one on this forum who's also seen the Avatar figures.

I have one of these coming... Once I receive it, I will post some detailed pictures!

Any chance we could get any Avatar pics? Or even pics of the new Predators figures (which I'm assuming would be released sooner than Gort)?

He will not jeopardize his current relationship with his sources just to appease some boardies. We should hopefully see some official photos soon...likely around SDCC.

This clearer pic been posted?
20100525_1449401da4835ccab63bQfLSk0LN7Ylk.jpg

350 available on 17th July..... 150 on the 18th

Eh, they did a pretty good job on the P1. To me, their work on Gort looks like an albino P1. Pretty similar, but with an extra hint of unique awesomeness -- and those glorious long and nicely-drooping P2 dreads I dig so much :D.
Having that said, where did they get the head reference for Gort? I would've expected them to do a unique unmasked Pred and give him the Gort helmet (like say... Hippie or Snake). Either way, looks great. I just need to decide between this guy and the upcoming HT Predators figures (of which I will buy Mr. Black). I can only afford one this year.

Crap, July?? Well, this is inconvenient. It's good news for people who want to sell their Borgs (since obviously, some dudes will have restored faith in the HT Lost Hunters)... bad news for people who'd like a good amount of time to decide which 2010 HT Preds to get :(.

Last edited:
Im broke i got the battle dameged ironman and the t800.I really need a pred, and i dont wanna miss the oppertunity. Anyone know how much this pred is going to be? I wanna start saving up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back