Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think seeing it form head on they could narrow the width of the head a bit, shorten the neck, and still buff up the body. I might grab a Kaustic plastic body and try shorting it.

Is it April fools?????? This cant be real!! For a custom its great! For a knock off its good, but an actual Hot Toy..... PASS!:pfft:

That is fantastic. I never would have thought they'd add such a detail.

Very good.

I wonder if the mask is removable? If not, I think a second head is needed (unless they want us to use the grimacing Avengers head here). Obviously a slew of hands. What about a nice background from the USO show, and maybe a couple of flags to flank him? Of course the best accessories would be a trio of USO girls...

I did not like it much at 1st but the more pics I see the faster it's getting into must buy territory

Not sure if a pic has been put up yet, but the script IS on the back of the shield.

:yess: Someone take my money now! :panic::panic:

IMG_3720.jpg by SteveDupuy, on Flickr

Not buying it but I think it is very cool that HT has done this. Looks great for what it is.

In an army outfit would be cool.

Agreed, love the OD version
screenshot2.jpg

But even better a Rebirth chamber and shirtless skinny Steve. They made IM's gantry, so why not a project rebirth dio

10.jpg

But even better a Rebirth chamber and shirtless skinny Steve. They made IM's gantry, so why not a project rebirth dio

Could definitely see skinny Steve in army uniform -- but if they do the rebirth chamber they need to make it shirtless, buff, sweaty Steve :blissy Chris Evans' build in CAFTA was too amazing to waste a shirtless Steve on the sickly skinny version

I can't believe they added that. Too cool! :clap

I wasn't inclined to go for this originally, but the more I see, the more I like it.

I'm still not as convinced as some in the thread that the noggin is covered by a sculpted cowl - in fact, I hope not. Either way, it's looking like a cool figure.

Back