Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having seen the script on the back of the shield is a nice touch that helps ease the intentional and movie accurate goofiness of the figure.

Oh man I want to like this so much, but I'm having a couple problems...

First the trunks stick out over the thighs a bit too drastically, and as a lot of people have said...the cowl doesn't match the suit color-wise.

I really wish Hot Toys would start making comic inspired figures. This may be as close as we get. It's just too bad they exagerated the trunks, and didn't add the chain-mail/feather texture that the top section of cap's suit has always had, although his USO suit from the movie didn't have the "shingles" either.

If this is over $120 it's a complete piss take from HT! Sure it's accurate but the costume and shield must be so easy for them to make + no full head sculpt. Like many have said they should have made this a 2 in 1 with rescue Cap but as a single fig....I'm really eager to see what they're going to charge for this.

I rather buy Bucky figure than this one for my TFA Cap movie theme...

As cool as this figure is, I second this. Bucky would be way cooler, especially with the Winter Soldier being in Captain America 2. It would be really nice to have a proper Bucky to show his evolution. I hope you hear this Hot Toys.

So...... Wonder how long till this guy goes up for PO? With all the other CA figures coming out will it even be up for order this year?

If this is over $120 it's a complete piss take from HT! Sure it's accurate but the costume and shield must be so easy for them to make + no full head sculpt. Like many have said they should have made this a 2 in 1 with rescue Cap but as a single fig....I'm really eager to see what they're going to charge for this.

You are dellusional at $120. $200 and up. They have committed to these ridiculous prices..you will not see $120 again until the market for these bottoms out

I like the look of this figure. Not saying for certain I'd buy it, but not saying I won't. All depends on price and release date.

Back