Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be super nice if they added his scripted dialouge behind the shield.

War%2BBonds.jpg

Yeah but that's unlikely, just as they'll likely not include any of the ammo belts or a Tommy gun that he uses in the propaganda films even though they have already been made for Rescue Cap. Hot Toys, milking ba$tard$. :thwak

If you want a smiling head please write Hot Toys. I just did. It can only help out chances.

Since the mask is likely glued on, this could be a real challenge to make a custom of, since it would require more than a simple head swap.
In the past, folks have observed that the best way to get HT's attention is to spam their Facebook page. No idea if that's actually the case or not, but. . .

OK so we know he comes with the shield.
What else could he possibly come with?
If it's over $200 he needs to come with a few more things.

OK so we know he comes with the shield.
What else could he possibly come with?
If it's over $200 he needs to come with a few more things.

Hopefully saluting right hand, War bonds poster hand salute, ammo belt and Thompson would be nice as well.

A bit disappointed the headsculpt is so stern. As some have mentioned, Chris usually had a smirk or a smile while in the USO costume.

This is the fourth right?

Four caps but not one Magneto, thats messed up.

It's a conspiracy I tells ya.

Captain America: blond, blue-eyed Aryan superman.

Magneto: world's most bad ass Jew (my apologies to Ben Grimm).

You see where I am going with this... :monkey1

Edit: This should be the plot of Captain America 2. Aged Nazis manipulate the premium toy industry to keep Jewish characters (Kitty Pryde, Magneto, The Thing, Batwoman) from our 1:6 collections. Then with Captain America they plan to saturate the market so much that we all get tired of him (like Kingpin in Ultimate Spider-man when he own the likeness rights).

Last edited:
Back