Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator noob here. How is this or the Tracker better than the Berserker? Their masks aren't removable, right? And they're pricier.

i want to sell mine because i will not be able to get tracker sadly what should be the asking price for it because i opened it?

There was one at Chicago comic con friday for 225. Saturday a fellow freak was looking when I took him back there it was gone. If u see it and need/want u better get it.

DSC_0036.jpg

I'll be getting this guy on Thursday. I wasn't going to get him originally, but since I have all of the other Predators PReds plus Royce I figured its pointless to be missing only one character. Luckily I actually found him for about list price on ebay which shocked me. Usually the scalpers are going nuts after a figure has been out awhile.

I'll be getting this guy on Thursday. I wasn't going to get him originally, but since I have all of the other Predators PReds plus Royce I figured its pointless to be missing only one character. Luckily I actually found him for about list price on ebay which shocked me. Usually the scalpers are going nuts after a figure has been out awhile.

congrats, its an awesome figure. and yeah, if you have all the other predators preds theres no point in overlooking falconer........or classic.

These Super Preds are so huge I didn't even bother putting the falcon on him or the hound with Hunter. They just take up so much room on their own.

Predator noob here. How is this or the Tracker better than the Berserker? Their masks aren't removable, right? And they're pricier.

A little off topic, but I still think Berserker is the best and most detailed of all the new preds in terms of body paint detail even though he is not quite movie accurate. Plus I like him better than the others because his mask is removable. The whole non-removable mask thing still bugs the sh$t out of me, but I have to admit, tracker's mask is pretty nice even if you can't take it off. Of the 3 I'd rate them as follows: Berserker, Tracker, then Falconer.
but That's just my opinion. Again, it's all highly subjective and all boils down to your own personal preference as to which is one's favorite. Overall though, all 3 are very nice and detailed preds in their own right.

Last edited:

Yeah, I wasn't going to get falconer as well, but as a completest, if you have 2, you might as well get the other.

Reports from fellow members who already have their hands on Tracker have indicated the same. :yess:
Sorry, I beg to differ. I'm probably the minority in this but I still think Berserker is number 1, though tracker is a close 2nd-especially with his mask design and hound accessory.

A little off topic, but I still think Berserker is the best and most detailed of all the new preds in terms of body paint detail even though he is not quite movie accurate. Plus I like him better than the others because his mask is removable. The whole non-removable mask thing still bugs the sh$t out of me, but I have to admit, tracker's mask is pretty nice even if you can't take it off. Of the 3 I'd rate them as follows: Berserker, Tracker, then Falconer.
but That's just my opinion. Again, it's all highly subjective and all boils down to your own personal preference as to which is one's favorite. Overall though, all 3 are very nice and detailed preds in their own right.

They certainly give you a different impression when standing next to the older (not any of the AVPs) Predators.

May be a wee off topic, but I was futzing around with my Zerker, and something hit me about the removable bio.

It's annoying as hell.

Back