Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All HT Preds are a must have. Nonetheless Falconer and Berserker should be next to each other..

I think Tracker is a given. Classic Predator I have my doubts since they really aren't as mindblowingly different than originally shown especially in height.

Have you read the thread? But in case you weren't aware, this is not released in the U.S. yet.. the pics we do have are from HK....:wink1:

Yes I have Mr Thrifty. I have been following this thread. And I know it was released 7-8 days ago in HK. but thanks for coming out. Usually there are more pics when the figure is released. It seems like we have only seen pics from one person over in HK. I don't know but it doesn't seem like much interest in Falconer, is it the price, the lack of accessories. I just got Berserker and wow, what a work of art. I think the 2 would look great together.

Last edited:
I want Falconer so bad but T-800 from T1 is unmissable. Damn Hot Toys! I haven't bought Landa to pair with Aldo yet and I will only have him on waitlist longer because they are launching too many cool figs which price could be skyrocket within a few months.

Is Falconer a figure that I should pick up now because it will be hard to find a few months from now or is it going to be one of those that hangs around for a while?

We never know. At the moment it probably wont be too hard to buy for a while. But wouldnt it be a shame if we missed out on getting them now when they are plentiful and they ended up being harder to buy than AVP figs somewhere down the line. Without a doubt money will rise a bit (bar a few second hand ones that will eventually make it on ebay)

Id say pick one up now to avoid any risk. And if you do vitally need the money after you have the figure then you can decide if you want to part with it as you will have no trouble shifting it.

Theres some figures i have put off getting when they first came out thinking give it a month or two and the excitement will calm down and people will stop buying them so prices will drop. I was naive :(

Falconer and the great one, but I blame ...

Shame that the wing is not flying the wings folded, it would have even a minimal extra props !

Still waiting for OMG... his pics make me break-down and order. HT should pay him a commission!

We never know. At the moment it probably wont be too hard to buy for a while. But wouldnt it be a shame if we missed out on getting them now when they are plentiful and they ended up being harder to buy than AVP figs somewhere down the line. Without a doubt money will rise a bit (bar a few second hand ones that will eventually make it on ebay)

Id say pick one up now to avoid any risk. And if you do vitally need the money after you have the figure then you can decide if you want to part with it as you will have no trouble shifting it.

Theres some figures i have put off getting when they first came out thinking give it a month or two and the excitement will calm down and people will stop buying them so prices will drop. I was naive :(

I agree, Falc won't be that hard to get in the short term, but might as well get him earlier and save the extra money that you might end up spend later down the road.

Back