Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I will not have this guy by Christmas. However I do have Royce and War Machine to open and Alter Ego shipped my Berserker yesterday so I can expect him on the 28th. I count myself lucky as they said in their latest newsletter that their Berserker stock won't be shipping until the 27th.

Sadly, I will not have this guy by Christmas. However I do have Royce and War Machine to open and Alter Ego shipped my Berserker yesterday so I can expect him on the 28th. I count myself lucky as they said in their latest newsletter that their Berserker stock won't be shipping until the 27th.

Good job saving War Machine for Xmas mornin!!

Eeehhh, wrong answer. :monkey4 Why the hate? Because no head sculpt?

:goodpost:

I don't know how that would be hate, IMO that's a pretty good compliment!

Can't say I like this one as much as I liked the prototype pictures. The dreads are more stripey and they're kind of thin, and the mask looks a little oddly shaped too. I think this would have been better priced at $130-$150.

Anyone know if the left arm is a full arm underneath the armor? I'm looking to get one of this guy's body for a custom, but I need to full, bare arms like the Beserker. But the coloring of this body is more of what I need.

I wonder what the odds are of HT debuting a new Classic Pred this weekend. I've been holding off on Berserker and Falconer in case it comes out.

Anyone know if the left arm is a full arm underneath the armor? I'm looking to get one of this guy's body for a custom, but I need to full, bare arms like the Beserker. But the coloring of this body is more of what I need.

Going for the Meta-human Croc BM?! :clap

:lol Yeah. If the body has two full arms. I don't know how much getting a Beserker repainted would cost me. The hands, head, and feet would probably be bad enough on the wallet.

There's a good chance it is not removable...
IMG_1231-horz.jpg

Sculpted on a berserker arm resin cast.... maybe too form fitting to allow removal..
ap_20100816121456511.jpg

I saw those pics on ebay as was afraid of that. I was hoping HT would just use the same body with a new armor sleave over it. Guess I we won't know for sure until more people break these down.

:lol Yeah. If the body has two full arms. I don't know how much getting a Beserker repainted would cost me. The hands, head, and feet would probably be bad enough on the wallet.

Good luck! The body would be perfect, except for the aforementioned sculpted parts. Maybe you could Dremel the sculpted part down and tie some wraps around the forearm (like we see on Croc sometimes).

Looks like the rod for the falcon is actually going to be a clear plastic.

These are from some 'in-hand' pics on eBay.

falconerhottoys.jpg

Back