Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is wierd.. Two relaxed left hands?? :cuckoo:

Where the hell is the left fisted hand showed in the prototype pics??

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR17.jpg

Anyway.. The other relaxed left hand does'nt look articulated neither... and both hands look the same, if you ask me . :dunno

Falc4.jpg

Last edited:
Sexiest mo-fo of them all. FALCONER NEEDS TO GET HERE -- NOW!

As for the hands, that is a conundrum indeed...

Sexiest mo-fo of them all. FALCONER NEEDS TO GET HERE -- NOW!

As for the hands, that is a conundrum indeed...

It's just a Toy Show display. Doesn't mean that how it's coming when it comes out. There's no box there either, does that mean there will be no box?

It's just a Toy Show display. Doesn't mean that how it's coming when it comes out. There's no box there either, does that mean there will be no box?

Okay, what's with the attitude? I wasn't the first person wondering about the hands; I merely mentioned it. Seemingly-identical hands in a display. Do I not have the right to scratch my head at that? We PMS-ing or something tonight?

:peace

I don't think your sarcasm is the best way to answer this, it makes you seem aggressive. I only say that, about the sarcasm not the aggressive part, because more than not the figures at Toy Shows have all of their accessories but never have the boxes there. It is odd why they chose to include an extra relaxed hand and not the fist. But I think this whole thing about an articulated hand is jumping to conclusions a little too quick.

But I think this whole thing about an articulated hand is jumping to conclusions a little too quick.

It might be a bit inconsistent to have an articulated left hand, but not to have it with the right. They'll *hopefully* just go with the fisted hand we saw in the proto pics, since that would take care of our need for two different hands, without giving one side more playability than the other.

It might be a bit inconsistent to have an articulated left hand, but not to have it with the right. They'll *hopefully* just go with the fisted hand we saw in the proto pics, since that would take care of our need for two different hands, without giving one side more playability than the other.

I personally wouldn't have a problem if the ARMORED hand was movable because it is easy to add joints to segmented armor and I personally don't care for soft, bendable hands like AVP's.

Well the only thing with it just being the left hand is because it's the gloved hand. Therefore they could actually give it joints without it looking too ridiculous. They could not do this on an un-gloved hand...unless of course you're talking about the bendy, sausage finger hands.

However I agree with Elder...let's shut this articulated hand business down now, before people start asking about it...

There was a fellow Freak who helped out Hot Toys at another Toy Show and he explained that after going from show to show items go missing and forgotten, even start to wear and tear, hence the blue tack. So I was just pointing out that it doesn't mean that the figure being displayed is complete or correctly the finished product that will finally be available. No sarcasms or attitude intended.

If only the removable mask will be made and new face will be sculpted. In this case it will be one of the rarest and best HT Predators. Maybe better than Elder. Otherwise... The time will show... But it's definetly must buy!

Wow I actually think this guy is a better value then the bezerker, comes with a sweet skull and a falcon. Bezerker didn't come with anything really but he did have a removable bio.

maybe falconer will have a face but the helmet is glued on just like the avpr ancient cosbabies like i did with the ancient asia cosbaby the mask came off nice and clean it had to be painted but it came out great so maybe just maybe falconer will be the same
picture.php

Man it looks like Falconer and T-800 will be released at the same time. I did not want that to happen.

Back