Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe falconer will have a face but the helmet is glued on just like the avpr ancient cosbabies like i did with the ancient asia cosbaby the mask came off nice and clean it had to be painted but it came out great so maybe just maybe falconer will be the same
picture.php

Why is it that whenever someone mentions this that it gets ignored? I have suggested this a a lot through out this thread and people don't say much about it.

Why is it that whenever someone mentions this that it gets ignored? I have suggested this a a lot through out this thread and people don't say much about it.
Yep I remember u saying that. And by looking at the pics it looks like there a pair of mandibles under the mask. If it does end up being a full face under there I'm gonna be so jealous when people start customizing lol.

I hadn't seen you mention it but it's a fair point - it may have been more of a pain in the ass for HT to sculpt an entirely new head. It might be easier to just sculpt a new mask and use the Berzerker (or whoever) head and glue the mask on in production. That way they don't have to make a more complicated mold for a brand new head, just a new bio mold.
I guess we'll know soon enough.

i wish i had the money for this guy so i could preorder him before he sells out ,who ever orders more than 1 i will hunt you down :censored:devil
but please save one for me :pray::monkey3

:nana::lol:1-1:the only problem would be separating the two ,on the cosbabies they used super glue it was a pain the elder i made the glue came off fine on the other ancients not so well

They sell super glue remover at hobby shops. Works great, especially handy if you glue your fingers together :lol

i wish i had the money for this guy so i could preorder him before he sells out ,who ever orders more than 1 i will hunt you down :censored:devil
but please save one for me :pray::monkey3
I ordered 100:nana:
They sell super glue remover at hobby shops. Works great, especially handy if you glue your fingers together :lol

That is fun, gave me an excuse not to do ____ that day.

HT explain on website why they can't use the face

"Movie Masterpiece" Falconer's Predator, but that seems to resist a mask, why?

(like Yonekura Hiroyuki)

Sorry ......

I bring some countenance in the Predator really Falconer, NG copyright from the original 20th Century Fox is out. NG reason, from this story there are no face. Indeed, unless you know you can not make any faces.

Hot I want to do is source copyright (and actors) would be out from opposite directions. Unfortunately, in the process of making the figures, occasionally bumped into this problem.
(Incidentally, on the face of a predator Falconer is the same situation as other manufacturers.)

(Answer: Hottotoizujapan)

HT explain on website why they can't use the face

I see that, but I honestly have a hard time understanding it. To me it says that the face isn't there because the bio can not be taken off. But does that mean there really is no face or does it mean that there IS a face that has a bio glued down on it?

I think what they're saying, is that there's no face in the movie, so no face on the figure, as they're not allowed to make one up.

Back