Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what they're saying, is that there's no face in the movie, so no face on the figure, as they're not allowed to make one up.

I got that, but the question as to why they can not have a face has already been answered, its legal reasons. But that still does not answer the question of "Is it just a bio glued onto an unpainted head?"

I got that, but the question as to why they can not have a face has already been answered, its legal reasons. But that still does not answer the question of "Is it just a bio glued onto an unpainted head?"

Like we talked about earlier in the thread Seth.....Yes, I believe so. IMO, It's a Falconer mask glued to a unpainted berserker head sculpt. That makes the most sense.

Like we talked about earlier in the thread Seth.....Yes, I believe so. IMO, It's a Falconer mask glued to a unpainted berserker head sculpt. That makes the most sense.

Thats what i thought but then i saw the quote and thought someone was disagreeing or some ____ and then I went on my tangent and then it turned into this. But then again, I guess I shouldn't try and writie when I am half awake. :lol

Thats what i thought but then i saw the quote and thought someone was disagreeing or some ____ and then I went on my tangent and then it turned into this. But then again, I guess I shouldn't try and writie when I am half awake. :lol

I'm looking forward to Falconer more than any of the other 3. Well this and Classic with the new body. I like these so much I bought mutiples of Berzerker and Falconer.

Thats crazy, are you going to actually open the multiples? I only say that because I think you keep everything MIMB.

I usually do but, had to open one of the Berzerkers to check out the new body. I am very impressed with the new design. They could pop a few more dreads in there but overall a huge improvement over the older body.

I also think that this falconer predator really deserve a head piece itself rather then the bio masked glue to it... Not sure If I would get this as I'm very happy with Berserker itself

I'm looking forward to Falconer more than any of the other 3. Well this and Classic with the new body. I like these so much I bought mutiples of Berzerker and Falconer.

Why would you want to see a classic predator with the new predator body? That would be incredibly inaccurate.

Why would you want to see a classic predator with the new predator body? That would be incredibly inaccurate.

Because they already released and I have a P1 with the old body. Don't want or need that. Why would you want one with the old body?

Why would it be innacurate? Unless you think they will plop a P1 head on the new body without some resculpting? Hot Toys is better than that and I don't think that would hppen....

Besides they pretty much already said they were goign to release classic with the new body.

In terms of the classic release.: Would it be a new Predator 1 figure (maybe DX with battle damaged helmet as extras etc) or the Classic from Predators. I know they are similar but if you put them side by side they look different. If would be a shame if they spent time on a new sculpt for Classic when Predator 1 is far superior in design.

I would love Hot Toys to make a DX version of Predator 1. The timing seems good to as they could still tie it in with the Predators line and especially with NECA's far superior scult (although completely different scale I know).

When have they NOT made any predator from a movie? They made Preds that were in a movie for seconds. They are BIG sellers and it will get made....

Good point, I just wonder will things change now with all the licenses they're taking on, might they lose interest in finishing the Predators line.

Good point, I just wonder will things change now with all the licenses they're taking on, might they lose interest in finishing the Predators line.

I really don't think it will change. Any Predator they make is a big money maker. Maybe if they didn't sell as well as they do..

In terms of the classic release.: Would it be a new Predator 1 figure (maybe DX with battle damaged helmet as extras etc) or the Classic from Predators. I know they are similar but if you put them side by side they look different. If would be a shame if they spent time on a new sculpt for Classic when Predator 1 is far superior in design.

I would love Hot Toys to make a DX version of Predator 1. The timing seems good to as they could still tie it in with the Predators line and especially with NECA's far superior scult (although completely different scale I know).

It would have to be Classic from Predators. A SS EX would be nice with Battle Damaged helmet.

Back