Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda hoping this guy doesn't come out till after xmas, so I can have some time to give my wallet a break. Just as long as the Berzerker comes out before xmas, ill be happy.

It appears that this horror show of a figure is not very well received - why is that, droogies?

I hope this one,won't be like $500.00 short after released.Like any other Hot Toy Pred.:slap

You like using that term don't ya?
First two threads I visit this morning and there you are putting Horror Show bomb on Terminator. :lol

he's one of those gimmick accounts who trys to act like a movie counterpart... but ultimately fails and annoys the ____ out of people.

Kinda like a Chat bot? Only a hipper, more modern version... that says "droogies." Aaaaaaaand there's my input.

It appears that this horror show of a figure is not very well received - why is that, droogies?

And...

banned-1.gif

Any new info at all on Falconer ?. With Royce out now, Berserker possibly out end November what should we expect with Falc ?.

Also any info at all about his falcon ?. As I have posted before on other figures.

no info is as bad as negative info.

Well, HT said we'd get pics of the new falcon accessory. No such posts, yet.

As for the release date, if Berserker is slated for December-January, then I'd still expect Falconer to be out sometime in Q1 2011.

Well, HT said we'd get pics of the new falcon accessory. No such posts, yet.

As for the release date, if Berserker is slated for December-January, then I'd still expect Falconer to be out sometime in Q1 2011.

Berserker in January? :( I hope he's not out that late!

Back