Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer the look of this guy to the berserker - both character design and the figure. Kinda wish Falconer had been the main big bad in Predators. I'll order this once the numbers drop at Toys2.

Looking forward to seeing the others. That is all.

I still prefer the look of this guy to the berserker - both character design and the figure. Kinda wish Falconer had been the main big bad in Predators. I'll order this once the numbers drop at Toys2.

:exactly:100% agree! :goodpost::clap

Indeed, Falconer is my favorite Pred design wise of the new movie. Still for whatever reason, I'm looking more foward to Berserker atm.

Nope, his brain is too small to figure out how to get in a decent pose let alone rip me apart! :D

Just saw this movie tonight for the first time. I'm a bit surprised now at people clamoring for the hawk/falcon-thing. I see that he's called Falconer, and presumably because of that thing, but it had about 10 seconds of screen time. Seems like it was arbitrary and either of the other Preds could have used the thing. And I've got to say, he sucked as a Predator, given how it all went down with him. They call this guy a "Super Predator"? Gimme a break. I guess he fared better than tusk-guy, though not by much.

Be 'the falcon falconer must be made with the hot toys is part of the character, I suggest a little magnet to stick to the hawk falconer, would be good

Just saw this movie tonight for the first time. I'm a bit surprised now at people clamoring for the hawk/falcon-thing. I see that he's called Falconer, and presumably because of that thing, but it had about 10 seconds of screen time. Seems like it was arbitrary and either of the other Preds could have used the thing. And I've got to say, he sucked as a Predator, given how it all went down with him. They call this guy a "Super Predator"? Gimme a break. I guess he fared better than tusk-guy, though not by much.

Yeah pretty much. But he looks the coolest and since these are no longer "realistic and accurate 1/6th scale" as specifically advertised he damn well better come with the Falcon regardless of how little screentime it had.

They'll be majorly shooting themselves in the foot if they don't. No one will trust what they see and hear from Hot Toys again.

hmm what problems with the berserker?
Been to busy atm to catch up with all that's happening

He's not as tall, they never reworked the dreads and heads still small. I dont mind though their still amazing figures and cant wait to get them.

They'll be majorly shooting themselves in the foot if they don't. No one will trust what they see and hear from Hot Toys again.
But like abused girlfriends, we'll keep coming back for more punishment time and again. Because really, the pros far outweigh the cons when it comes to Hot Toys. . .or at least, that's what we tell ourselves.

Back