Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's start a poll. I vote two pieces with Breserker's face underneath.

Or a poll to start a new poll about whether Falconer will come with a glued-on mask or not. Once we see the results, we start a petition to HT to do the opposite of the poll result :yess:

If it's a tie, then we let a fight between a cheese sandwich and a taco decide :D

Or a poll to start a new poll about whether Falconer will come with a glued-on mask or not. Once we see the results, we start a petition to HT to do the opposite of the poll result :yess:

If it's a tie, then we let a fight between a cheese sandwich and a taco decide :D

Even better! :hi5:

I love how sure some people are so sure that there's a face under there. Even if there is, it would probably be missing some stuff. Mandibles, cheeks, forehead, etc. Anything to make the LED function less of a pain.

I don't think anybody's sure. For now these are all assumptions.

But you're right...if the mask and head are two pieces, its very likely the mandibles would not be included as that would be an additional piece and a waste of plastic for HT.

NO way they'd sculpt a new mask and glue it to a head with a face - why waste another cast of a sculpted head plus have a new mask -- it'll be heavier, and heavier costs more to ship when you take into account how many of these would ship out of china....to sculpt one masked head would be most efficient (that's one new mold and no extra weight or use of molds -- molds do suffer wear and tear)

As for not knowing what's underneath shouldn't be an issue - they did it for the lost predators and they never removed masks - thought obviously they had body types that would indicate what version is what, but when it comes down to it, the licensor would obviously provide if they needed reference as they usually do.

I think it was a way of creating a helmet and not deal with all the exterior wiring perhaps- like iron man ---

although, I personally would've preferred a face under it all!
A huge part of the attraction with predator is the cool face under the mask...

EP, I believe you are correct. It is the accessory
skull that comes with Falconer, not Falconer's skull.

And whoever suggested a poll ref the falconer head has
sculpted on mask vs. mask glued on, screw any more polls.:D

It was a joke, you guys need to get a sense of humor. :slap

Really would love to get the two new predators but just got the t-1000 and t-800 yesterday,It's hard not to get them there so awesome maybe I'll have to spend anothe weeks wages in the two preds aswell

I'm just happy he comes with the falcon now -- but I still wish the head was revealed underneath...

i'm about ready to preorder the falconer, i was going to pass on him, but i'm beginning to want him to go with mr. black.

Back