Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

The body suits the Brody that appeared in Predators just fine. People need to accept it wasn't the Pianist guy and it was an actor that was able to play another role.

that looks sick..only thing to bag on about is he doesn't have a shoulder canon

Falconer never had a shoulder cannon; he had a Falcon... and everyone's P.O'ed because we're apparently not getting one. Why, HT, why!?

It's gonna be an SS exclusive, isn't it? You sly devils, you... :doh

Falconer never had a shoulder cannon; he had a Falcon... and everyone's P.O'ed because we're apparently not getting one. Why, HT, why!?

It's gonna be an SS exclusive, isn't it? You sly devils, you... :doh

I hope so but that would be a slap in the face to all their customers.

not really............everyone cant be elite :D :dunno. All i know is, these figures will be better than the SS maquette versions and Im betting all the ppl that end up hating on this figure just cause it doesnt have a falcon that saw 5 seconds of screen time, will be kicking themselves in the end.

Yup... which is exactly why if SSC has the exclusive, I would still buy from them in a heartbeat.

looks like a pass 4 me . more money to finally buy that snake eyes.

Awww, shucks, I can't tell you how disapointed I am that the Falconer doesn't come with the bird and the mask doesn't come off... :mad: Uh but it's really nifty.

In 2009, $165 got you this:
2Predator_Predator.jpg

Now in Q1 2011, you have to pay $195 to get nothing but this:
20100813_e623794899f141e94a685slC8wZWxt7c.jpg

Oh, boy, you mean it? Oh,jeez, you wouldn't have believed that if you hadn't seen it. I guess prices are just gonna keep going up, Mister. Hot Toys need to think about what it's doing. The skull is kinda creepy...

Dont buy it then. Its not gas or food.

I bet that in one year the jerks will remake this with the falcon and face.

Last edited:

Well, it's $195 depending on where you buy. A guy on feeBay has 4 PO's for Berserker and Falconer, each at $170 + $13 shipping.

Only reason I'd pay the full $195 is if SS has the exclusive. And I'm betting that they will. Damn...

Oh, boy, I hope so. Oh. Well, alright, Sideshow exclusive. I think I'll pick this one up 6 months after when the prices drop. If I can wait that long, dang!

Dont buy it then. Its not gas or food.
I don't intend to.
I bet that in one year the jerks will remake this with the falcon and face.
I'm actually not bothered by the lack of face; it's not in the movie and I imagine very few people would display him without the mask for that reason even if they could. What bothers me, and what should bother everyone who was considering this figure, is that Hot Toys is not passing the savings on to their customers. They're testing to see how many Predator collectors are fanatic enough to fork over nearly $200 for a repaint that's not only lacking on features and accessories, but is actually a significant downgrade from the figure it's repainted from.

Oh, is it going to be a Sideshow Exclusive? Uh but it must have just been announced or something.

Oh, is it going to be a Sideshow Exclusive? Uh but it must have just been announced or something.

No this is not a Sideshow exclusive. There could be a "Sideshow Exclusive" version that comes with an additional accessory though. It'll also be about $10 more if there is such a version.

I don't intend to.

I'm actually not bothered by the lack of face; it's not in the movie and I imagine very few people would display him without the mask for that reason even if they could. What bothers me, and what should bother everyone who was considering this figure, is that Hot Toys is not passing the savings on to their customers. They're testing to see how many Predator collectors are fanatic enough to fork over nearly $200 for a repaint that's not only lacking on features and accessories, but is actually a significant downgrade from the figure it's repainted from.

I will give you that on the the bases that........ YOUR RIGHT

Back