Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

In fact I have this to say about the whole Predator thing in general.
Why do some people get so upset over anything Predator related that is not to their taste?

I had high hopes for these figure. I liked this Movie. In fact I just got Predator Dutch yesterday for $170.00 shipped. Can't wait for the Classic. Have Berserker on PO and will also PO Royce. Just disappointed Ht didn't include the Falcon for this price.

Too bad the bio mask of Falconer doesn't come off. It would make a great display having every predator mask HT released hang behind its predator owner. I hope HT would reconsider this as I noticed the price is the same as Berserker's and hasn't been lowered given it doesn't have that many accessories and an unmasked predator head.

I go on Holiday for a week and I return to find this?
Not impressed. Paint job looks great and I loved the dreads but non-removable bio and lack of falcon makes me sad...

Few strange little decisions creeping in from Hot Toys of late...

is it me or did ht enlarge the head a little? The proto at anicom seemed to have a smaller head, but I like it better the way it is shown in the specs.

These differences between Classic and P1 are so small and so subtle, that they might as well have just used P1. Then again, that's worse news for those who missed out the original HT release ;).

I actually would have no objection if HT reused the P1 as Classic and I missed out on him.

Gonna have to pass, and probably on tracker too as they'll probably go with non removable mask there also.

if this is in fact the final product , im not whining about the lack of accessories & bio w/the falconer , im just disappointed. ht had a chance to knock it out of the park as they usually do with the preds. now it just feels like a fart in the wind.

I know, I don't mind his non-removable Bio. The only thing that "kinda" irks me, is there's no Falcon(but just like other's have said, the thing was shown for like 5 sec. in the movie)

All in all, I really like this figure. I'm planning on getting 3 Berserkers 2 Falconers and 1 Royce.

Are you keeping the extras boxed or are you planning on customizing them?

Dont give a ____ about the mask aswell, but want the falcon damnit.

Back