1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Cool new look and nice fig but a little high, no? Why is this DX more than say Captain Marvel?

Did they just retool the hair on an older sculpt or is this entirely new, face and all?

Cool new look and nice fig but a little high, no? Why is this DX more than say Captain Marvel?

Did they just retool the hair on an older sculpt or is this entirely new, face and all?
Its an entirely new sculpt and a **** ton of accessories. And entire parts of material completely swapped off for the DX. Im assuming thats their reasoning.

Its an entirely new sculpt and a **** ton of accessories. And entire parts of material completely swapped off for the DX. Im assuming thats their reasoning.

Not trying to be contrarian but the Avengers licensing fees are going to EASILY be higher than an "unproven" new IP like Captain Marvel.

It's a much more complex outfit than CM and the Avengers has the crazy hype train going 1500mph making us all easy targets for anything related to it.

The hangover when all these ship is going to hurt :lol

Yeah they've got me with this one. Great headsculpt and lots of cool tailoring on the suit. Only thing that would make it better would be if there was some purple in the design, but that's not on HT by any means.

I really like this figure, looks good

Just noticed one thing thats completely inaccurate. The arrow tips (top) are white. In the film and all promo shots or pics of him, they are black. Its literally so minor its irrelevant as he still looks great. Just something i noticed lol

It's a much more complex outfit than CM and the Avengers has the crazy hype train going 1500mph making us all easy targets for anything related to it.

Plus each movie, and individual actors have different licensing contracts. Avengers is the most expensive in terms of fees than any other IP. If a character shows up in an Avengers film, the licensing fee is always more than the cost if they are licensed from their solo film or from a different team up. Pretty sure that applies to all characters except IM.

So on the event floor the hood looks proper size

56940445_2177615452316912_3234037665803644049_n.jpg

While in the promo it looks almost too huge

55765617_129649784766673_1339706890449869185_n.jpg

Hmmm

Order only comes through pain *ducks*.:monkey3

Yep. My plan is to buy SSC gift cards bit by bit and stash. That way the pain is the same, but stretched out longer. But overall FEELS less painful. VS. bitter tears of losing an NRD.

So getting this. This has to be by far the best Hawkeye Hot Toys figure. I'm glad I was able to secure me a pre-order of the deluxe version on BBTS.

So after day wait I did get my $25 code from ordering nebula. This is one of the first times I’ve ever got a code like that that was good on pretty much everything. Kind a hoping to get another code from pre-ordering Ronin because then I’d go ahead and order infinity war Thor. Honestly with more codes like this I would order a lot more from sideshow. As it almost negates the savings I get from when I order from popculturezone.
But back on topic to this figure I cannot wait for it. From the moment they said Ronin was going to be in it I knew I wanted to order this figure.

So after day wait I did get my $25 code from ordering nebula. This is one of the first times I’ve ever got a code like that that was good on pretty much everything. Kind a hoping to get another code from pre-ordering Ronin because then I’d go ahead and order infinity war Thor. Honestly with more codes like this I would order a lot more from sideshow. As it almost negates the savings I get from when I order from popculturezone.
But back on topic to this figure I cannot wait for it. From the moment they said Ronin was going to be in it I knew I wanted to order this figure.
I did end up getting another code for Hawkeye, so certainly possible.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Order only comes through pain *ducks*.:monkey3

Yep. My plan is to buy SSC gift cards bit by bit and stash. That way the pain is the same, but stretched out longer. But overall FEELS less painful. VS. bitter tears of losing an NRD.

I do that also. Get some extra cash, buy a gift card, pay for the figure in full and only owe shipping

This figure is really cool, the costume looks great and the detail appears to be excellent. However since I will only keep one version of a particular character I prefer my Civil War Hawkeye. I may be biased because the Civil War verson looks more like the Hawkeye I remember from the comics and I stopped collecting a long time before the Ronin storyline. At any rate I hope that all of you guys who order this one really enjoy him.

Back