1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Well this looks absolutely awesome! :yess: Wasn't planning on re-buying any characters I already have (especially seeing as I already have two Hawkeye figures) but this looks too good to pass up - think I may even go deluxe! :rock

Apparently not. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a suitable one from another figure if you absolutely need one.

I wasn’t 100% sure if it was film accurate at the time I posted but it looks like only his drawstring hand is bare

The HK price for standard EG Hawkeye is the same as standard CM, but the deluxe is a little more than CM’s deluxe. So $270-something+ USD seems more likely for this.

Man, this figure looks fantastic. That likeness is excellent. Another pre-order for me.

For sure a top-tier sculpt... Now to wait to see how much they change it for the final release :lol

57395839_10156533015993918_837041232810082304_n.jpg
56815997_2330087613722208_1256230878418305024_o.jpg

Last edited:

ThankfulSillyAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

Man, Hot Toys really seems to be pulling out all the stops for Endgame, or at least for Iron Man, Thanos, Nebula and Hawkeye. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted out of an Endgame Hawkeye. I'm slightly surprised Ronin is the deluxe instead but I guess it makes sense since it's just adding layers on. Honestly the hair looks about as good as it could, and the likeness is really good. Really excited for this one!

Gotta say this actually turned out really good. Hawkeye is actually gunning for coolest figure thus far (Nebula would have been if it had been the purple outfit)

Deluxe ordered... I really hope this gets moved up. So many amazing looking figures for Endgame so far but for some reason this one i'm most excited for. Until the bigger war machine armor.

I tried to use that code, and it says that code has exceeded its usage.

Did you already use it on a previous order? I think they closed that loophole within individual accounts (i.e., you can't use these multiple times). They may have killed the sharing of codes with others as well.

I tried to use the code again on this figure and it told me it can only be used once per account or something like that. I used it on Nebula the other day.

Can't deny that Ronin version looks pretty sweet.

Looks like you get swap out gauntlets, knee pads as well as the coat etc as well.

Back