Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if hot toys will also make figures of their natural predators?
f6b02196a11a4e9bf92edfa63f00f6b7.jpg
3fbd064d756c5174dd07ecabc6be4b9c.jpg

At least they hit the mark with Rogue One's designs.

Yeah, I think my favorites were the Death Star, Star Destroyers, TIE fighters, X-Wings and Yavin base.

Stormtroopers, the Imperial officers and Vader topped my RO costume design list.

I've never really understood these kinds of Guards.... even as a kid, I never understood the point of the Imperial Guards. They can easily be taken out by anyone with a blaster, and utterly destroyed by anyone with force powers.

maybe they are force users... how could we know if they've never really battled on screen.

Might as well start this since the three are definitely coming. Looks like we're getting the trio of Heavy Blade, Double Blade, and Whip Staff guy. Hopefully, they can get the OT Royal Guard PO out first.

21371185_10154847503177344_2053659145164587248_n.jpg

I swear this has to be the guard on the left :horror who cares about the scream , they could've easily changed the look

What the hell are you talking about? These are named after the ancient Roman Praetorian Guards. :confused:

Oh and what the $#@% are YOU talking about, huh mister?:lol

It was intended as a joke (Nazis in the OT are replaced by...) - I'm a huge Rian fan. The sarcasm emoji has yet to be installed.

Limited edition Praetorian Guard sunglasses are out now, pick up your pair and support the Empire, or whatever the hell they are in the new movies. :lol

party-okuliare-cervene.jpg

Oh and what the $#@% are YOU talking about, huh mister?:lol

It was intended as a joke (Nazis in the OT are replaced by...) - I'm a huge Rian fan. The sarcasm emoji has yet to be installed.

Ah. Most use the :p Smiley, but we really do need more smileys, I have no idea why we're so limited.

Limited edition Praetorian Guard sunglasses are out now, pick up your pair and support the Empire, or whatever the hell they are in the new movies. :lol

party-okuliare-cervene.jpg

I had a pair of those back in the 80's, they suck, you can't see ---t. Maybe that's how Rey will defeat them and kill Snokey.

Yep, I think of these every time I see those weird visors they wear. hadn't seen a pair in a long time, but it does make me wonder where they got the helmet inspiration at.

Not sure if this is a new pic or not...

000263250hr.jpg

Ah. Most use the :p Smiley, but we really do need more smileys, I have no idea why we're so limited.

:lol

I had a pair of those back in the 80's, they suck, you can't see ---t. Maybe that's how Rey will defeat them and kill Snokey.

The "blast shield" of TLJ.:lecture

A buddy of mine was driving with those glasses on one time and yup, nearly crashed.:horror

Yep, I think of these every time I see those weird visors they wear. hadn't seen a pair in a long time, but it does make me wonder where they got the helmet inspiration at.

The one in the EW pic looks a lot like those red speakers you can get for phones.

I thought the helmets were inspired by Kendo helmets:
Kendo Helmet 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back