Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The protest has begun.

This was posted on HT FB.

FB 7-26-18.jpg

Crazy screaming sculpt is really just so silly and impossible. It's a total EU thing... maybe just fan-fiction even. Like Spider-legs.

It still baffles me why they didn't give their ESB Yoda PERS like this. If any character would benefited from that it's puppet Yoda.

No. PERS Yoda would be just south of 300. with hut you'd be looking at choosing between the figure and a small car.

Regardless if they fix the snarling sculpt, I will likely sell it or never display it that way. What poses do you guys like best for maul?

Originally I thought his arm out extending both blades was great, but that shot of him with one arm behind his back with the saber fully extended at an angle is my new fave.

In time? Just delay it further. You know we could all use a little breathing room in between releases. Especially from Hot Toys. Jesus Christ.

Yeah even though he does do that expression in the shows and stuff, this is a Phantom Menace figure. I tagged JC Hong on Facebook. Whether he sees it or not.

Back