Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20200527-221603_Instagram.jpg

That's good to hear! I'll definitely remove mine then because they are such a pain in the a** trying to put the gloves on when they are underneath.

Sounds best to do just that and store them somewhere, like back in the box. Glad I read about it since mine was delivered today and I'd rather not break something trying to put the gloves on.

Hey guys, hoping someone might be able to answer this question: If you remove the "wrist-link" from the left gauntlet, is it basically the same as the other with texture/detail underneath the wrist-link? I need the gauntlets for a custom and ones without the wrist-link are more expensive than ones with it, so trying to see of I can buy the one with the wrist link and fill in whatever (hopefully small) hole used to attach the link to the gauntlet. Thanks!

Hey guys, hoping someone might be able to answer this question: If you remove the "wrist-link" from the left gauntlet, is it basically the same as the other with texture/detail underneath the wrist-link? I need the gauntlets for a custom and ones without the wrist-link are more expensive than ones with it, so trying to see of I can buy the one with the wrist link and fill in whatever (hopefully small) hole used to attach the link to the gauntlet. Thanks!

Pretty much. I would check out toy anxiety regularly. They parted out a Maul the other day. I see them frequently.

Pretty much. I would check out toy anxiety regularly. They parted out a Maul the other day. I see them frequently.

Yup, I've been trying to keep an eye on it at TA, but seems like every time they part him out (either the HT or the SS version), the gauntlets are quick to go. But if I can just remove the wrist-link and it will look just like the other, then I'm totally fine with that. I don't want to have to sculpt leather detail :acme

Great pics, Paramore. Love that straight on closeup. If HT would have just given his lips a tiny bit more of a snarl to them it would have been perfect.

Back