Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly yours looks even better than their pose! I like the leg placement too, looks more stable and menacing.

Dx17 is back in stock at sideshow, also the regular is back in stock at a few overseas sites so it?s possible more of the dx16 will be showing up here in the US.

20191213_111046.jpg

Yeah I rushed and bought one on eBay when I got 10% ebucks back because SS had waitlisted. Kinda regret it since I missed the hologram, but at the same time I had a 12 month payment plan promo and free shipping so I guess it worked out.

Yeah I rushed and bought one on eBay when I got 10% ebucks back because SS had waitlisted. Kinda regret it since I missed the hologram, but at the same time I had a 12 month payment plan promo and free shipping so I guess it worked out.

Why would you want the hologram anyway? Who carries around a hologram of themselves?

Mine shipped today and will be here Friday. Very excited to be adding him to the collection. Started collecting SW in November and it?s grown quickly to 13 including Maul. Getting rid of a lot of Marvel. I just seem to enjoy SW figures more.

Got in my Maul today. Incredible figure. Not a fan of the robe. I?d love to use it but just doesn?t sit well. Would a water treatment help this? I?d say no because of the pleats and will end up just staying in the box

Yeah they really should have wired it like the emperor's hood. Missed opportunity.

Just went to order the standard from PC and they have sold out. Reluctantly got the speeder version instead. Had some pennies so knocked the price down a little.

Can someone check their sculpt and let me know if there's a very small indent on his left ear? On my regular sculpt there's a small indent right above his silver earring. Trying to find out if this is common or if I should let Sideshow know for a replacement.

Can someone check their sculpt and let me know if there's a very small indent on his left ear? On my regular sculpt there's a small indent right above his silver earring. Trying to find out if this is common or if I should let Sideshow know for a replacement.

Yep, there's a small indent/bump on mine on the top of the left ear.

Just rewatched Phantom Menace and I still want to punch that mop haired kid playing Anakin in the face. End light saber duels still Tight AF.

Just rewatched Phantom Menace and I still want to punch that mop haired kid playing Anakin in the face. End light saber duels still Tight AF.

That?s the best part of the whole movie. The only other thing I gleaned to enjoy were Palpatine?s manipulations. He was most assuredly the best actor in all three prequels. And that?s not saying much after seeing ?No! No! Nooo! You will die!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s the best part of the whole movie. The only other thing I gleaned to enjoy were Palpatine?s manipulations. He was most assuredly the best actor in all three prequels. And that?s not saying much after seeing ?No! No! Nooo! You will die!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. No. No. Noooo! Horrible.
I also never liked his ?yeah? or however the hell he said it during anakin & obi wans duel against Dooku at the beginning of ROTS.

Back