Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bd7532cbd4716d3da8f2d66ebf33d112.jpg

“Hey now! Gotta go and kill a Jedi for my master! Again.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still struggling with this. I think the second head is horrible and with just the normal head it's just too similar to the sideshow editions. I know the quality will be better but that's expensive for just a tighter upgrade. Wonder how easy it would be to sell the second head and take the edge off the price.

With the snarling sculpt being what it is and also magnetic I doubt it goes for much more than $40. Maybe even less. Others will be trying to sell and it's not compatible with a knockoff body unless you mod.

I'm really struggling whether to get the speeder or not.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the only reason I'd get the speeder is as a background or display piece, but it just doesn't seem important or iconic enough for that to me. Unlike something like the speeder bike or even the Emperor's throne.

What happened to that group of Asian guys who released a unboxing the same time as release? Has HT prices increased so much that they tapped out??

I love all things Darth Maul so I had to get the speeder. I can’t wait for this figure! And I agree, his double bladed saber is definitely iconic.

Back