Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.

It's pretty much par for the course that whenever new pics of a prototype figure resurface at a convention or something, to say that something about it looks different. :lol

It's probably because it's blurry. Looks thinner in the cheeks to me.

I still hope they adjust the wahoo face.

ohface.jpg

Decided to cancel my PO for the DX16 at BBTS since I don't plan on collecting any other HT Star Wars figures. So if anyone wants to grab it, now's your chance.

Regarding BBTS, is it normal for a package not to arrive USPS facility in 5 days after it shipped and had its tracking number?

Regarding BBTS, is it normal for a package not to arrive USPS facility in 5 days after it shipped and had its tracking number?

Not that it concerns this product because Maul and his Speeder aren’t shipping yet, but yes. BBTS takes quite a while with their shipping process. Slower than most for some reason. Sometimes an in stock product will be “processing” for quite some before it even ships out then take well over a week to arrive.

$4.00 shipping is the cause for how slow it moves. These economy shipping items get low priority at the Postal Service. I live 30 miles from BBTS, and it takes nearly ten days for packages to arrive once shipped.

My shipment is international (43USD). And I think shipment fee determines how fast courier will bring the shipment. Process in the BBTS warehouse seems so slow.

Just pre-ordered off of Sideshow. Got the Exclusive version with his Sith Speeder. $405....I must be freaking nuts, but it’s such a good looking piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't decided between deluxe and standard on this. I usually go deluxe, just to have the extra options, but I don't know if I'd ever use the speeder, and it's not nearly as iconic as something like the Emperor's throne.

I still haven't decided between deluxe and standard on this. I usually go deluxe, just to have the extra options, but I don't know if I'd ever use the speeder, and it's not nearly as iconic as something like the Emperor's throne.

I know I waffled back in forth. Figured for the extra $120...I’d regret it more later and by splitting up the payments it’s an extra $10 a month, and extra month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back