Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be ok with any of these characters... :D

1. Rambo 2

2. T 800 (1984)

3. Jack Sparrow (original first film)

4. Beetlejuice

5. The Driver (Drive...one can dream)

Last edited:
:exactly: with a better Ford likeness.

I still have a vague notion that it could be another Indy since HT loves doing 2.0s. Plus, it would be 10 DXs since the last Indy.

I would be ok with any of these characters... :D

1. Rambo 2

2. T 800 (1984)

3. Jack Sparrow (original first film)

4. Beetlejuice

5. The Driver (Drive...one can dream)

All these except Driver.

And Jack Sparrow. Unless its Cannibal King with throne, but I'd still probably pass on that. I'd take a Barbossa though.

Yeah Jack too, in that way of thinking we could get Cannibal Jack as DX16. Barbossa is ridiculously overdue.

I think if they ever did Kill Bill it would probably only be MMS.
Good point. I do think she would make a cool figure. As much as I like the film though I'm not sure what other characters I'd really want. Maybe a Bill but not sure how easy it would be to get Carradine's likeness rights as he's no longer with us.

Carradine may be tricky. I would definitely pick up the KB line if they ever did it. But it almost seems a little obscure for Hot Toys to do that license. Seems more like something Enterbay would do.

Carradine may be tricky. I would definitely pick up the KB line if they ever did it. But it almost seems a little obscure for Hot Toys to do that license. Seems more like something Enterbay would do.

I would love to buy those... Eterbay does an awesome job on sculpting so may be its a win win... If they ever do it... Kiddo, bill, driver etc...

The Bride wearing the yellow jumpsuit from the House of Blue Leaves fight would be an awesome figure.

Yeah. I wouldnt mind....gogo yubari in her lil outfit ... That wld look kewl too. Another line i feel they - enterbay or ht shld do is sin city...

I would love to buy those... Eterbay does an awesome job on sculpting so may be its a win win... If they ever do it... Kiddo, bill, driver etc...
Reading their quality control issues and poor customer service I'm trying to avoid anything from them unless it's absolute must have.

i think it's going to be Han solo Bespin..
they have just swamped us with batman and heath ledger and terminator.
Oh and iron man.
time for something different..
i have not bought a 12 inch figure from hot toys this year because there is no originality to it any more..
how many batman's and jokers can you have before a collection looks blah.
give us some horror movie 12 inch ..
jason voorhees or freddy..something different.

Back