Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5n4k.jpg

My I would like this one, maybe some day ......

6ouh.jpg

Something like that but made good.

Rambo, Conan, Chuck Norris from MiA, Michael Dudikof from American Ninja, McFly, and finally one and only Britney Spears.

Try saying that on the darth vader thread. Bunch of cookies there, if you give them a pink vader they would still worship it... ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has said that on the DV thread, a few times :lol

...the tone of that thread discussion is pretty fair imo, don't let Pixelpiper stick in your butt.

...the tone of that thread discussion is pretty fair imo, don't let Pixelpiper stick in your butt.
Dude, you need to pull out that girl with the mocking yappity mouth GIF more often (yes I remember the good ones) when certain know it alls show up. :lol

Last edited:
It's like a lot of legendary musical artists that deserve great pieces - given how expensive some of those licenses would be to negotiate, & coupled with general demand or lack thereof.. kind of a losing battle sometimes. :(

I'd LOVE a Hendrix at Woodstock, KISS, Purple Rain era PRINCE, & a circa 1993 Lenny Kravitz.. but who knows if ANY of those will ever happen. :monkey2 :monkey2 :pray:

Yeah man... I agree. Had a bad experience there... But thats fine, had to throw a few punches of my own. ... Was fun...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dude, you need to pull out that girl with the mocking yappity mouth GIF more often (yes I remember the good ones) when certain know it alls show up. :lol

I keep the good ones dry for a rainy day :lol

Yeah man... I agree. Had a bad experience there... But thats fine, had to throw a few punches of my own. ... Was fun...

The guy is pretty cluey, but his delivery rubs quite a few people up the wrong way :)

Nobody said the next RoboCop was going to be a DX - it would've been the FIRST thing I'd notice.

I posted the pic to show The Chev that there was a second damaged version confirmed.

If you'd read back you'd also have noticed. :wave :lol

"What is this?? Are you teasing? As you can see BD Robocop will work really nice as a DX."

"It could well be the full BD unmasked Robocop. The only version of him where it being a DX makes sense."

"That's what I reckon - act 3 RoboMurphy."

"It could be Robocop, I would be a bit miffed if it was, seeing as I've dropped £200 on the upcoming MMS version."

I knew the context, and read through it thoroughly. Just wanted to clear it up for everyone..

thanks for the advice though ! :clap
but it definitely wasn't clear. Just making sure everyones aware.

It's like a lot of legendary musical artists that deserve great pieces - given how expensive some of those licenses would be to negotiate, & coupled with general demand or lack thereof.. kind of a losing battle sometimes. :(

I'd LOVE a Hendrix at Woodstock, KISS, Purple Rain era PRINCE, & a circa 1993 Lenny Kravitz.. but who knows if ANY of those will ever happen. :monkey2 :monkey2 :pray:

I think you'd have more chance with those than my musical wishlist:

leonard-cohen-live-in-london.jpg

bob-marley-live-show-wallpaper.jpg

angus-young-acdc-hammersmith-apollo.jpg

:(

"What is this?? Are you teasing? As you can see BD Robocop will work really nice as a DX."

"It could well be the full BD unmasked Robocop. The only version of him where it being a DX makes sense."

"That's what I reckon - act 3 RoboMurphy."

"It could be Robocop, I would be a bit miffed if it was, seeing as I've dropped £200 on the upcoming MMS version."

I knew the context, and read through it thoroughly. Just wanted to clear it up for everyone..

thanks for the advice though ! :clap
but it definitely wasn't clear. Just making sure everyones aware.
Well - you just reiterated what I already said. :lol

That's all questions & speculation - nobody said it was GOING to be.

There was nothing there to misconstrue in the first place.

its gonna be batman again

DX1 joker , DX2 batman

DX8 joker , DX9 batman

DX11 joker , DX12 batman

DX14 joker , DX15 batman

Back