Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like a lot of legendary musical artists that deserve great pieces - given how expensive some of those licenses would be to negotiate, & coupled with general demand or lack thereof.. kind of a losing battle sometimes. :(

I'd LOVE a Hendrix at Woodstock, KISS, Purple Rain era PRINCE, & a circa 1993 Lenny Kravitz.. but who knows if ANY of those will ever happen. :monkey2 :monkey2 :pray:

I'd soooo buy KISS and Hendrix. Did ya know Medicom did some KISS figures. :lol They only did Gene and Paul and they didnt have guitars!! :lol The Beatles in their Sgt. Pepper uniforms would be awesome too, or maybe the Apple rooftop jam. I'd love a 1/6 Cliff Burton.

I actually want it to be something i dont want. So low on funds that could do with one less figure to buy next 6 months... Grrrrr....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd love it to be something completely out of the blue, like finally a great 1988 Die Hard John McClane. The days when we were all trying to guess what DX03 and DX04 were fun. Then they ended up being massive angry gaping disappointments. Still, the guessing and speculation was fun and full of completely unrelaistic expectations. Like people pining for William Wallace or Maximus.

Now that DX 13 and 14 are out and judging by the time frame, I'd say Returns armor Batman.

I hope it's BD Robo Murph though.

I'd love it to be something completely out of the blue, like finally a great 1988 Die Hard John McClane. The days when we were all trying to guess what DX03 and DX04 were fun. Then they ended up being massive angry gaping disappointments. Still, the guessing and speculation was fun and full of completely unrelaistic expectations. Like people pining for William Wallace or Maximus.

I wouldn't want McClane to have PERS so I'd rather him get a surprise MMS release.

Couldn't agree more.

Although I hope it's Marty.

Snake Plissken from SS was a welcome break to the tedium of HT Marvel offerings. I would really like to see HT and EB take on more diverse properties. HT won't though. All that's keeping me going with them lately are scraps of info on a confirmed Commando Matrix figure, Dutch 2.0, the 1/4 T-800, RoboCop, and more Preds.

Last edited:
Now that DX 13 and 14 are out and judging by the time frame, I'd say Returns armor Batman.

I hope it's BD Robo Murph though.

I like to think I know what Hot Toys are planning but I'm usually wrong, at this point though given we're almost at the point where there are actually no more DX figures on the Pre Order list (which means they're waiting on something) and previous DX Joker figures have come in partnership with a Batman (DX01 & 02, 08 & 09 14 & ?) I'm going to agree

DX15 will be the Batman Returns Batman :panic:

Snake Plissken from SS was a welcome break to the tedium of HT Marvel offerings. I would really like to see HT and EB take on more diverse properties. HT won't though. All that's keeping me going with them lately are scraps if info on a confirmed Commando Matrix figure, Dutch 2.0, the 1/4 T-800, RoboCop, and more Preds.

Same here.

I'm guessing it will be an Iron Man. They haven't done a DX of him yet.

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Hmm enterbay gave a sneak peak at their next robo. May be it will be a dx robo after all. :( ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully an announcement next week. No news since 30/10 with the 2 Thor figures. Hot Toys is cooking something special! :pray:

So both the new DX's are starting to ship, they gotta release something soon! What if they released the mime joker to hold off the Keaton bats and come out with anakin or something. And where are those arkham figs?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back