Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we throw a lot of wish lists, does anyone have an idea on hot toys licences to date, the ones they have secured. I dont have an idea on that and am sure many dont, that will help at least filter many a random "wants" outs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Man With No Name
Han Solo
Leia
Lynda Carter WW
Lou Ferrigno HULK
Ripley
Conan (Arnold)
RoboMurphy (act 3)
Pfeiffer CW

Shall I go on? :lol

No no, allow me :)

Axel Foley
John McLane
Connor MacLeod
Max Rockatansky
Farmboy Luke
ToD Indy
Williams (Jim Kelly)
Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn)
Starsky & Hutch

I am looking forward to that day when I go into Facebook and out of nowhere I see specs and pics for a DX Rocky or Rambo...with a Yulli Stallone sculpt, multiple outfits, backgrounds taken from stills of the films, the MGM logo...

but instead it'll be DX New Year's Eve Tony Stark with 'You know who I am' nametag and explding plant.

I am looking forward to that day when I go into Facebook and out of nowhere I see specs and pics for a DX Rocky or Rambo...with a Yulli Stallone sculpt, multiple outfits, backgrounds taken from stills of the films, the MGM logo...

but instead it'll be DX New Year's Eve Tony Stark with 'You know who I am' nametag and explding plant.

Well said... And for some strange weird reason it will be sold out! Grrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd love a good Farmboy Luke.

A William Wallace is in need as well.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Give this man a round of applause.

William Wallace would be an epic figure. :rock

Braveheart-braveheart-727138_1024_768.jpg

william-wallace-mel-gibson-in-braveheart-7.jpg

Sorry to any of the Englishmen amongst us. :nana:

More than likely its a character that will get a new make over...

Superman/Clark Kent

I would love one of these...
Anakin
Marty McFly
Rocky
Rambo

Wishful thinking
William Wallace
John McLane

It could well be the full BD unmasked Robocop. The only version of him where it being a DX makes sense.
Hm, could see it. I'm hoping it's Anakin just so we have some proof of life in the HT SW line (and because Solo would be next).

Back