Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell is that Thor figure priced like this complex DX15 Sparrow?

Shows what a bargain we're getting for this figure. One more reason NOT to cancel.

Over 400 bucks for Butterfly Iron Man, it's lunacy! Glad I have no interest in IW except for maybe Thanos. By today's standards Jack is no doubt a bargain.

Its 370 US$ for DX15 here in UK, at first glance it might appear mad, but then when you see just how good this Jack, the Base, Book cover, boxing and all that lovely foam and maybe even some free dust, i can just about justify it :yess:

Are all those Iron men real or are they just making them up to sell figures now :lol

Jack3.jpg

Had few in denial DX06 lunatics tell me this new Jack looks nothing like Depp hahaha.

Curious how many of you who own DX06 are making the DX15 purchase? I don’t like owning multiples of a character. I love different aspects of both versions. Not a fan of the DX15 base, wish HT included a regular for those who do not wish to keep Sparrow trying to balance off a cannon over water. The look is uneasy. I love the wheel of DX06 and for that reason do not want to part with it.

Keeping my DX 06....one of my favorite figures.

Basically looks the same to me. Glad everyone got a shot at this one thou, the resell prices for 06 were stupid.

I was lucky and got mine for slightly above retail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased my DX06 at the time of its release for $220, back when the US & Canadian dollar was at par (for that short period of time). The desire to own the latest and greatest is natural but when I crunch the number and sell my DX06 for $220, I still need to put and extra $130 on top to renown a figure I already have. Do I really want to do this? Maybe that $130 is better used towards a figure I do not have aka. Emperor.

How the hell is that Thor figure priced like this complex DX15 Sparrow?

Shows what a bargain we're getting for this figure. One more reason NOT to cancel.
True. While I think the new Thor looks amazing and the switch out arms are a great way to not have to buy 2 figures, it’s hard to see how it’s justified considered the sculpt is a reuse with an eye patch added. I get that the rest of the suit is new as well I just don’t see the value vs this with all the layers. Maybe licensing fees increased? I mean look at Sideshow charging the same amount for their new 1/6 Batman as their Deluxe Jedi Luke when Jedi Luke comes with almost enough for two figures and Batman only comes with 2 batatangs. It makes no sense.
View attachment 396980

Had few in denial DX06 lunatics tell me this new Jack looks nothing like Depp hahaha.

Holy cow that is an amazing photo!

Ive been surprisingly patient waiting a year for this, but seeing just how good Jack really is in these photos..

:gah: WHeres my Jack allready!!!! :panic:

Ive been surprisingly patient waiting a year for this, but seeing just how good Jack really is in these photos..

:gah: WHeres my Jack allready!!!! :panic:

Agreed, temptation for rash decisions is setting in but I’ve had enough QC issues in the past to hold out, really hoping for an arriving notice from BBTS soon.

Back