Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One could always pose Jack off of the base.

I've read nearly every post in this thread and what you, sir, are saying just seems downright unpossible.

Surely all the #base-haters have considered and explored this line of thinking and come to the same conclusion as I.

This is pure poppycock. Move along.

:)

I've read nearly every post in this thread and what you, sir, are saying just seems downright unpossible.

Surely all the #base-haters have considered and explored this line of thinking and come to the same conclusion as I.

This is pure poppycock. Move along.

:)

I'm a base hater, but use the base for my 06. :)

I'm gonna be posing mine all sorts of ways, including that pose too. So many great poses can be done and it's really making me want the figure.

The shark, kind of reminds me of this

giphy.gif

Re: Hot Toys DX Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

That looks awesome. Promo pics always hide the likeness of a sculpt, that or they have been working on them which is good. Can't wait to get him.

D*mn.:thud:
And PO'd!!! Was going to get him anyway - but hadn't even known for a bit he was out for PO.:slap

I've got all the Jacks tho always thought the early (first two, not the DX) sculpts looked more like a relative to JS in the face (except for the *freakily* accurate Cannibal sculpt which IMO is like a photo). Love the dio base with this, loved the film, happy to order another great Jack. I like dio bases and try to buy when I can - been on a parted-out Phicen base kick lately - IMO this base is perfect:love. Could be any POTC film, has a cannon and the sea:love Rooted hair! :clap The new belt has LOL the skull in the buckle, and all those trinkets! :love

Used my 20$ SS box coupon I got w. Kylo so thanks HT! Can we PLZ have a Barbossa now????:pray:

I am so so excited about the DX series being resurrected! Hot toys team! Kudos to you!
You have been a game changer from the word go and had lost your way on the DX series when you dropped them. Some of the best figures ever have been DX!
Also miss those days of godfather figure like box packaging / unique stuff even at a non DX level. Be innovative. Kinda bored of opening shoe boxes :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The display base is made of great waves.

On both sides.

Yes, I'll have to get this

Back