Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

If HT makes Barbossa, it'll most likely be from this film, just like Jack.

I'm not expecting much from the Pirates line, just Jack and Salazar. Best case scenario, they make a Jack from COTBP or DMC/Cannibal Jack.

I immediately thought of your awesome custom when I saw the HT pics, man :hi5: :rock

Thanks man. :duff :)
Man, time flies. I thought that was maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Was shocked to find out that was 5 years ago.

For those who missed out the old Jack, this new one is crazy good.
Its not enough for me personally though to get another Jack.
I may try to get the base though if I can find one reasonably priced. The new base is amazing!!!

DX 14 was Joker.

DX 15 new Jack.
Oh yeah your right I forgot about mime joker. So that means DX16 would be luke if that's how it's released and so on, I would like to see Dx17 as Barbossa then one character I have been wanting for the longest. Also anyone going to pair this jack with the Assassin's creed Edward kenway from damtoys. I will :D

The whole ' What's the next DX going to be ' is going to be reignited. :lol

Not sure I want an older, fatter captain Jack. Will probably skip this.

I wonder if the film will live up to this version of Jack..probably not

Love it- now watch prices plummet on the first DX Jack!

Glad to see DX logo back on a new HT release!!

DX logo back is a wonderful feeling. Always loved the DX sets the most / from packaging to product! Very excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be nice to see the unrevealed DX16 as Barbossa.....I can Dream on :rotfl

So long as it was DX because it includes pirate and royal outfits and the ability to swap out the peg leg, I'm on board.

DX Barbossa. :lol

You all know its DX Luke Jedi, so just stop.

We'll be quite lucky to get Salazar knowing HT. Especially since this is a DX, I fear HT may have no other plans for further MMS figures from this movie.

DX Barbossa. :lol

You all know its DX Luke Jedi, so just stop.

We'll be quite lucky to get Salazar knowing HT. Especially since this is a DX, I fear HT may have no other plans for further MMS figures from this movie.

Do you think they'll make a Jack Sparrow from Pirates 6? He will probably look the same.

It's going to be tough for folks with the DX06 to ever think that the 15 is better...I think the rooted hair (though I have never been a proponent of this for male figures in the past) makes this piece a bit more unique than the 06...but I can relate...if Hot Toys ever released another DX Ledger Joker a part of me will want it to be terrible so that it does not detract from my DX11...normal human psychology.

It's going to be tough for folks with the DX06 to ever think that the 15 is better...I think the rooted hair (though I have never been a proponent of this for male figures in the past) makes this piece a bit more unique than the 06...but I can relate...if Hot Toys ever released another DX Ledger Joker a part of me will want it to be terrible so that it does not detract from my DX11...normal human psychology.

HT will most likely make a Ledger 3.0 next year for the 10th anniversary. Maybe they'll do the hair like the new Sparrow :D

HT will most likely make a Ledger 3.0 next year for the 10th anniversary. Maybe they'll do the hair like the new Sparrow :D

Ha! I think the only way that that will happen is if someone convinces Howard Chan that the Joker will be inside the Iron Man armor in Infinity War...or that Depp actually played him in The Dark Knight...that said, if a miracle happens and this is made...day one pre-order! If you can't beat 'em join 'em!

Jack-Sparrow2.jpgJack-Sparrow.jpg

Ha! I think the only way that that will happen is if someone convinces Howard Chan that the Joker will be inside the Iron Man armor in Infinity War...or that Depp actually played him in The Dark Knight...that said, if a miracle happens and this is made...day one pre-order! If you can't beat 'em join 'em!

I agree I doubt a 3.0 will happen anytime soon. I don't know what they could improve on the DX11 besides maybe the HS it came with everything

Here some really good close-ups

Damn. That base is freakin awesome! Thanks for sharing bud.

Back