HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The base of that trophy looks like the cheap fake stone effect you find in bathrooms on soap dishes and toothbrush holders.

Cheap fake stone Trophy?

giphy.gif

It's a award. A major award.

I really hope this Batman Returns Batman happens! I have been saving my sideshow rewards points!

Batman Returns will happen when pigs fly. So basically only after HT's makes this guy. You be the judge of the chances...

IMG_6324.JPG

The superiority thing comes with length of time here, similar to a resident in an emergency room. I'm here 8 years now, there are others that are here longer. I know from here and other boards that you wait a while before calling out a board veteran. Also, get a profile picture. Others will not take you seriously if you're just a name and a recent join date.

Blah! It's a public forum, where people speak their opinions. He called you out, and that's that. Now, table this superiority talk, because, let's face it. We spend the better part of our day talking about overpriced dolls on the Internet. The bar isn't set very high.:lol

Blah! It's a public forum, where people speak their opinions. He called you out, and that's that. Now, table this superiority talk, because, let's face it. We spend the better part of our day talking about overpriced dolls on the Internet. The bar isn't set very high.:lol

tumblr_mer4aqWr531qdoy3ao1_500.gif

The superiority thing comes with length of time here, similar to a resident in an emergency room. I'm here 8 years now, there are others that are here longer. I know from here and other boards that you wait a while before calling out a board veteran. Also, get a profile picture. Others will not take you seriously if you're just a name and a recent join date.

I have no intention of becoming a regular poster. I only chimed in when I saw someone being a jerk for no good reason--but then, there really IS no good reason to be a jerk. Unless Hitler's there. There's ALWAYS a reason to be a jerk to Hitler.

Such an amazing film. I try to watch it, at least, once a year. I think I'm due for a replay.

I don't give a flying fart if someone has a profile picture or been a member for a day or ten years. Right is right. That doesn't change because you have been around an Internet forum longer. And the surgical resident analogy doesn't mean a lot either...there are plenty of head surgeons and heads of medicine who are in charge of people who have been around longer. Just being there means squat. It's like a participation trophy.

Chill out. He doesn`t need to get profile picture if he doesnt want to.

I am only waiting for two HT figures in 2015 (BD Robocop and Chewbacca). Together they are a $600 value. I think that is enough for me in 2015. Put Batman Returns and Ripley on the shelf for 2016. Every other release for 2015 I will have to turn my back and play the “im not interested card” (ie. Every other Star Wars figure release).

Yeah, so far I'm only doing 1/4 Fett, the BD two pack and Optimus Prime. And based on what this year is going to look like, I think I'm set.

That 1/4 Mark 43 is looking glorious though. But it's just a want at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back