HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, on second thought, he's giving us RDJ Chaplin next.

tumblr_lhkou9gZuv1qzyy9go1_500.gif

Nah, man. Howard's readying the "Heart & Souls" 3-Pack with RDJ, Tom Sizemore, and Charles Grodin, as we speak.

How is Crane coming out so quick. If true, that's got to be the fastest turnaround from prototype to final product on a standard release I've ever seen. And here I thought Star Lord was fast.

January 15th, Michael Keaton got the Academy Awards Best Actor Oscar nomination. People are receiving their Batman 1989 Premium Format statues in full force. It's three years to the week since the Returns license was announced.

Still no DX 15.

Feels good man.

January 15th, Michael Keaton got the Academy Awards Best Actor Oscar nomination. People are receiving their Batman 1989 Premium Format statues in full force. It's three years to the week since the Returns license was announced.

Still no DX 15.

Feels good man.

Yeah man, that PF is looking incredible. Can't wait to get mine.

That will hold me over until HT decides they want to release this. I seriously thought that statue was going to suck bad, but I'm glad it turned out great.

Problem is, I don't think I have enough space for both the DX09 and this monster.... Considering the Batmobile takes so much space.

So we were guessing it was today for the reveal, next stop is when he wins the academy, then when its not revealed we'll expect it at every upcoming toy show, them Michael Keaton's birthday, then its Christmas, then it'll be a year since he was nominated.

When in reality we'll see it when we are all 70, in retirement homes talking about the good old days and how collectors don't know how they've got it with their moving mouth system and rooted hair on that new young lad who plays Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back