HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Pre ordered Han Solo, and I was thinking on canceling Arkham Batman but im sure that one of them will get pushed. I hope that Returns dont come out till xmas, Im sure that will be this year because of the anniversary. But Damn Han Solo was a surprise to me. Still thinking about all those figures that we saw that haven't been announced afficially yet like BD robocop and the two Ripleys, TDKR gordon and Blake.

I think it'll be some time before we get a MurphyCop PO, but we could get a PO for one of the Ripleys, probably the one from the first movie, before the year is out.

After the Armory hits North America, I could see the Gordon, Blake and Bat Signal PO as a followup, maybe for Thanksgiving.

Im getting more scared of this hobby lol. My financial situation is limited so I was ok about getting 2 or 3 figures this year, but now I have 3 figure just coming out on the first 3 month of next year plus the ones I havent pre ordered yet. I might have to cut the cable and start eating lettuce to save some money lol.

I'm 31 and SW means Nothing to me. I've seen the movies but Not a Huge fan. Batman always trumps SW:D

thatiswhyyoufail.jpg

Hot toys are trolls, knowing we were bitching about this since 2012, we would shut up until we saw the prototype which we did, but it would have been funny if something else other than this figure would have been dx 15.

I hope the lack of news is because HT want to show Cat or Penguin with Batman...

I'm 31 and SW means Nothing to me. I've seen the movies but Not a Huge fan. Batman always trumps SW:D

Im there. Star Wars is meh at this point. (Lucas really disenfranchised me with all his ****.) I LIKE them and Im really excited for the news ones. But ... meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back