HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why its too soon ? The last batman movie was on 2012 and the next appearence will be on 2016 so isn't that enough time ? And Bale was offered 50 million dollars and still didn't want to do it.
Not really no, 4 years isn't really enough imo, look at Spider-Man. Besides the announcement was made barely a year after Rises. Bale was at this best in TDK imo, TDKR he indeed was getting a little stale. I guess really, every live action Batman actor has had some sort of problem really. West was just over the top, Bale had the voice and some portrayal issues, Keaton simply lacked the physique and I have seen criticism toward his Bruce Wayne. Kilmer and Clooney we don't talk about, poor souls never had a chance :lol

@ Rondesmo: I was gonna mention RDJ actually, for reasons like that. Along with how unlike Affleck, I am interested in Downey overall, and outside of his role as an actor portraying a comic book super hero. It's not just how he's even done movies I found interesting (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Sherlock Holmes, there were some others I might have seen during his druggie days...) but his general life and the turn around he made.

I want my penguin, cat-woman! Also isn't it be cool to have a variation of 89 Batman in the colors of comics? After so many Iron-Man, that would be an awesome way to celebrate 75 years of BATMAN!

DLu31B3.jpg

I want my penguin, cat-woman! Also isn't it be cool to have a variation of 89 Batman in the colors of comics? After so many Iron-Man, that would be an awesome way to celebrate 75 years of BATMAN!

DLu31B3.jpg

Are those all figures behind bats? if so who did the catwoman... The penguin sorta looks like NECA's...

The penguin is neca's, I'm certain that's actually Michelle and not a figure, I could be wrong though.

Love the jokers hand on Batman's cape.

The guy has won oscars and actually made a really good superman movie. This is the same reaction they had with Keaton in 1989. I just found out Pierce Brosnan was asked by Tim Burton to play batman so imagine the odds if was true.

The big difference is that RDJ, in the way he played Tony Stark, has brought something indisputable. Like it or not, RDJ is Tony Stark. He is an evidence! Nobody in Hollywood thinks to replace him. It is just impossible.
What none of any actors who played Batman has succeeded...
Even if for me Michael Keaton will always be Batman...

A RDJ groupie.... Stop embarrassing yourself. That short, pudgy and now almost 50 year old will be easily replaced.

I believe there was some discussion about the costume here. I went to warner bros vip tour and snapped some pics
WUGXuqT.jpg

zCErhPw.jpg

AARhiXi.jpg

That Hot Toys pic looks like a knockoff. Why is it all blue looking on the cape and gloves?

Iam not a big fan of the Burton movies (Returns in particular), but the suit for Returns is pretty damn sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back