HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Keaton Bats! He was always my favorite Batman. I just can't decide on whether to wait for this dude or pony up aftermarket prices on 89, They are both just so damn awesome.

I need a Keaton Bats! He was always my favorite Batman. I just can't decide on whether to wait for this dude or pony up aftermarket prices on 89, They are both just so damn awesome.

Both are worth it IMO!!!

Personally I think the new Returns version is more Keaton/screen accurate, at least from the pics we've seen. The 89 is a great one, but it does have its flaws... the faces not fitting in the mask properly, the big poofed up cape, etc. The Returns version thus far seems to be an improvement on the DX09.

I don't see the likeness in the sculpt :-/

1322.gif

Okay, this is the first picture of this figure that I don't like. The other pics were 100% dead-on, but this one...I don't know. I'm not feeling the Keatonness.

Eyes look a bit cartoony in that shot, unless its been shopped to look that way for some reason.

As for the 'Michael' sculpt a few pages back, looks Keaton-esque for sure but I would hope Hot Toys would do better.

That pic is the worst of the bunch, there are atleast a dozen or more that look 10x better than it.

It's just the zoomed in flash.

Well i guess it's just me but that pic definitely says Keaton to me. The only problem i have with it is the green colored eyes.

That's pretty much the consensus in here.

There's always gonna be at least one comedian though.. :lol
I'm not being a comedian. The dx09 was my first hot toy because the likeness was too much too resist. I wanted to have my childhood hero in front of me. This one, looks different/cool but aside from his mouth there's just not a really strong likeness. I see it sorta but idk, I'm hoping it's just a proto issue. I'm still buying it

I'm not being a comedian. The dx09 was my first hot toy because the likeness was too much too resist. I wanted to have my childhood hero in front of me. This one, looks different/cool but aside from his mouth there's just not a really strong likeness. I see it sorta but idk, I'm hoping it's just a proto issue. I'm still buying it

To me the Returns Keaton likeness has been dead-on in every picture except for that one with the super-green eyes. of course my DX-09 is also perfect, so in order to tempt me to buy the DX-15 Hot Toys will have to include some interesting extras.

I'm going to have to rewatch the movie again, maybe I'm just so used to the dx09 that this one seems off

I re-watched the film yesterday. Quoted it word for word as I did.
It's interesting to pick up on just how messed up and twisted it is.
A lot of adult innuendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back