HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hate that Affleck is Batman. I just can't ... hope it works......ARGH!

It won't. His tepid acting style finds it's way into everything he does. It can work for dramatic stuff, but action hero he is not and we've seen him do this genre before.

I assume u mean daredevil, I kinda like that movie though. Bulls eye kinda ruined it though. Well ok jennifer garner ruined it too.

You know he's tepid when you know he's trying to sound menacing. That ruined a good part of his portrayal for me right there.

Daredevil had a lot of problems. Bullseye, Electra (they even made the spin off movie !!), plot (was there one?), to name a few. I remember looking forward to that movie. I'm sure that he'll be fine in this. After saying that, I couldn't get into that last Superman at all. A sort of, but not, remake of Superman 2.

Daredevil had a lot of problems. Bullseye, Electra (they even made the spin off movie !!), plot (was there one?), to name a few. I remember looking forward to that movie. I'm sure that he'll be fine in this. After saying that, I couldn't get into that last Superman at all. A sort of, but not, remake of Superman 2.

:exactly: Im glad someone besides me can see that film as nothing but a lame SM2 ripoff.

Nope. You're probably thinking the comic adaptation for the movie.

tumblr_n6m1pey6ww1qems7ao1_500.gif

View attachment 123570

If memory serves he didn't speak in his batvoice in that scene, just Bruce Wayne voice.

Are you talking about the utility belt? If so, there's a big difference between dark/mustard yellow and brass. Maybe it was made with brass parts and painted yellow.

What other belt would relate to this topic?

It was not literally made out of metal, that would have been too heavy and hard to keep in place. He's referring to its color. Please watch this before you continue to dismiss this "wild claim." https://sma.sciarc.edu/subclip/anton-fursst-designer-of-the-batcave-clip_2556/

I'm glad that even Team Mustard Yellow is beginning to admit that these HT belts are WAY too bright.

This basically comes down to accuracy to a real world 20+ year old prop that happens to look bad under fluorescent light or in faded old stills from magazines/trading cards or what the intention of the designers were. Yes, the belt could appear to be variety shades. It all depends on lighting or what's being used to photograph it. It's just another movie mistake. It was made out of an unidentified material (as far I know) used in airport conveyer belts. Painted to pretend it's something it's not. You have to consider what it was supposed to look like, and it very often did anyway. Ringwood, Furst and Burton did not want the belt to be yellow.

Promotional art, especially something directly connected to the film like a poster, should not be dismissed so quickly. It shows what marketing people were told, and what a huge committee approved upon.

I was gonna comment on how they are being really "clever" and making Lex more of a Facebook type genius (vom in my mouth) but then i remembered this is the Batman Returns thread and this BatmanVSuperman: Bollox, has NO ****ING PLACE IN HERE!!!!!

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back